Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Northern Lights

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was in Amsterdam at the weekend doing a little "shopping" and brought 4 different types of weed back with me (I'm living in Germany at the moment) - I normally only get to smoke soap bar at home, which is quite weak. I've tried the Super Skunk that I bought already and it was amazing. One of the types I bought was Northern Lights as someone recommended it to me and said it was quite trippy stuff, a bit like Acid - is this true. I don't want to be sitting completely ming-monged seeing stuff, unless I'm properly prepared. Anyone shed some light on this?? Oh and I bought some Silver Haze as well - is it good?? I'm looking forward to trying them out at the weekend.

Cheers. JB

Comments

• Options
    Ooh baby, the silver haze is gooood :D
  • Options
    Its preaty unlikely that your'll start tripping from just a spliff, I know people do but its never really like a full on acid hit. Well none I've ever heard of anyway.

Good northern lights should be a light clear high that like all good weeds should make you feel about 5 years old and really giggly.
  • Options
    When in Amsterdam and you want to try some seriously fucked up maowy wowwy try Iceolator !

That stuff is mental and very very expensive, one spliff and its game over !

Silver Haze is nice too tho, also try bubblegum !

:D
  • Options
    Tried both the Northern Lights and silver haze last night. Only had 4 spliffs and was very nicely stoned indeed. Much better than the crap you get back home ;)

Where's the best place to get the Iceolator? Didn't see it on the menu in any of the cafe's I visited?

By the way, is it just me, or does anyone else find that when they are quite stoned you end up pissing like there's no tomorrow - or maybe my insides are fucked??
  • Options
    How long it's been since i seen the northen lights!!:D :D
  • Options