Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drugs Taken

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I have done alcohol, but since I am 21, alcohol is no problem. I also do nicotine, but seeming I am 21, I was able to smoke cigarrettes, in my country, of the USA, I was able smoke, cigarettes, since I was 18 years of age, and now I can smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol legally, but once and a while, I smoke pot, illegally, but, all in all, I think that they should make pot legal, instead of having it illegal, because so many people smoke pot anyways.
    That's just my opinion on things and if people disagree with it, then all I can say is, too bad, because that's how I really think.
  • Options
    White rabbit; Have you tried either DMT or 5-meo-dmt smoked?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Ayahuasca? Oral DMT right? well to be exact a MOI and N,N-DMT if I'm not mistaken.

So, to put it in simple terms, Ayahuasca is a mixture of an N,N-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT source (such as Yopi/Yopo seeds) and a MAO Inhibitor source (such as Syrian Rue? Which contains harmaline and harmine?)
    It's all a bit confusing for me, but is the main purpose of MAOI's to make certain tryptamines orally active instead of having to snort/smoke them?
  • Options
    Well technicaly the main purpose for a lot of MOI's is as anitdepressants, however there are a lot of drugs that have that action, AMT is a slight MOI but no-ones really sure by how much.

The main reason, as far as I can see it for doing them oraly and not smoking them is to extend the period over which you trip, with both DMT and 5-meo its gone within 15mins.
  • Options
    Cannabis - eaten, smoked and oil
    Amphetamine - snorted, swallowed and smoked
    Pills - swallowed and snorted
    Salvia leaves and 10x extract
    Poppers
    Mushrooms - eaten and drunk
    DXM
    Alcohol
  • Options
    Well technicaly the main purpose for a lot of MOI's is as anitdepressants, however there are a lot of drugs that have that action, AMT is a slight MOI but no-ones really sure by how much.

The main reason, as far as I can see it for doing them oraly and not smoking them is to extend the period over which you trip, with both DMT and 5-meo its gone within 15mins.

Oh I see, and do the MAO's have something to do with the serotin and dopamine levels in your body, therefore inhibitors will be effective as antidepressants? You can get some MAOI's that are short lasting (up to 24 hours - Syrian Rue) and then others up to 2 weeks (forgotten the name).
    Anyway, how long do you trip for when you take DMT in combination with an MAOI, is it really worth it or just better to snort/smoke?
  • Options
    Alcohol, cannabis, white widow, retalin. Being on retalin is hilarious, its meant for people with Attetion Deficit or something. It slows them down but has the opposite effect on normal people. I was like 100 miles per hour.

Im thinking aboout trying shrooms, but, Im scared.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Alabama
    Being on retalin is hilarious, its meant for people with Attetion Deficit or something. It slows them down but has the opposite effect on normal people. I was like 100 miles per hour.

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is a form of amphetamine prescribed to people with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). It doesn't slow people down, but I think at the right dose, it acts on the central nervous system as a stimulant which increases attention spans, etc etc.
    Tried it, dunno if I took enough, but I got nothing from it.
  • Options
    drugs i have taken

acid, alcohol, ganja(every form except straigh crystal), shrooms, methamphetamines, codiene, perkeset,vicadin,salvia, opium, amphetamines, wellbutrin, methylphenidate, amt, dmt, dxm, ecstacy, nutmeg, cocaine, oxycontin, dramamine, caffine, nicotine, ephedrine, catnip, crack, pcp.......i think thats all. mmmm self medication
  • Options
    I forgot to add nicotine and caffiene as drugs that I also do and I guess if others have listened antidepressant/s, as being a drug, I guess that I could put down Serzone-antidepressant and maybe Buspar-anti-axiety medication which I take to help with my anxiety. I guess you can say that is all the drugs that I have done and am still on. Well I still smoke, drink anything with caffiene, and am still on an anti-depressant and an anti-anxiety medication.
    Ok, I'm going to stop rambling on now and leave this as is.
  • Options
    weed..hash...salvia...lsa...lsd...mushrooms..morphine...dxm...pcp about it
  • Options
    Alabama; You got a decent high from ritalin? Curius, I've done it a couple of times and really thought it quite poor, you dont really even get the jittyness and energy that you get from ethadrine let alone ampet or meth.
    I'd advise you dont touch those if you had such a good reaction to Ritalin, you'd get addicted in seconds.
  • Options
    It was quite odd as I didnt think it would work.

I think I took quite a few. Must have been about 6 or 7?

Maybe it affects people differently.

What are mushrooms like? Are they like real mushrooms that you have to eat? Do they cause long term damage? Am I stupid for wanting to try them and should I bother?
  • Options
    White Widow Myth

Frankly this is starting to irratate me.

Can someone please confirm the following statement (and indeed my sanity)

"White Widow is a strain of cannabis. It is not a different drug, it is not rolled in cocaine or soaked in LSD."

My list of drugs...

Cannabis bush, oil, hash (eaten, smoked, vapourised)
    Mushrooms (liberty caps, unidentified hawaiin)
    Salvia (smoked dried leaf)
    Absinth tincture
    Legals

greenfields.
  • Options
    Re: White Widow Myth
    Originally posted by Greenfields
    Can someone please confirm the following statement (and indeed my sanity)

"White Widow is a strain of cannabis. It is not a different drug, it is not rolled in cocaine or soaked in LSD."

true.
  • Options
    Crack
    Cocaine
    Cannabis
    LSD

I aint big on it anymore.
  • Options
    Weed is never soaked in LSD and even if it was it wouldnt work, acid is very temp sensative and would break down and be inactive due to the heat.
  • Options
    It is for this same reason that it is not possible to smoke shroomz and get high. If anyone claims to have been fucked off smoked mushrooms, they are either lying or thought they would get screwed so much that they did (placebo effect). The placebo effect may also account for the Ritalin. As Zoma has said, Ritalin is a prescibed amphet. usually given to kids with ADHD (or ADD). The drug acts slowly and the chemicals are released in spurts over the period of the day, thus allowing for a longer attention span and less hyperactivity in ADHD sufferers. It therefore will not have the same effect as speed and will produce little to no effect. What strength were the Ritalin pills at? I find it hard to believe they had any noticeable effect.

• Options
    Nicotine
    Alcohol
    Cannabis (Skunk, Grass, Resin ) + Resin laced with Speed/LSD
    Poppers
    XTC
    Herbal LSD
    Herbal MDMA
    Diazepam
    Temazepam

I am suprised by the amount of people who have taken Crack (dorty drug) and another thing...

All these people who claim to have taken smack once :eek2: what is the point? When you take it for the first time your body rejects it and you become very ill. It is only on your second hit that your body is forced to accept it and you get the hit. However usually you will be hooked from there on in. :(
  • Options
    drugs

ive taken weed, hash, acid and speed. although the acid and speed were just accidents coz they were in drinks and no one bothered to tell me. not that bad really:eek:
  • Options
    ive done
    weed, hash, coke (whitewidow) i think acid and far to many bottles of neat spirts
  • Options
    Acid, speed, e, cannabis and that's about it really.

Oh and temazepam.

The only thing I do now is ecstasy and occasionally smoke a li'l.
  • Options
    Off the top of my head:

GHB, GBL, NOS, MDMA (and family), Speed, P, LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Hash, Weed, Ketamine, Ephodrine, Cocaine, Crack, Salvia, Tamazapam, Absinthe, BZP, Herbal Speed/E, Poppers, Diazepam, Alcohol, Nicotine etc.

.... theres probably more tho.. :confused:
  • Options
    shit man! you do a lot!
    your still alive? :confused: your lucky!
  • Options
    Does anyone read these posts properly? Its been mentioned several times that you NEVER ever get weed laced with coke or acid but still people put it down as something they have done?!

Technicaly you can smoke speed, however I doubt that, especialy in the UK where we only get ordinary amphet not meth.

Justin Sane; What did you think of BZP, I've known a few people who have tried it with mixed results, some felt it a good speed alternative however some felt it took too much out of them.
  • Options
    Justin Sane; What did you think of BZP, I've known a few people who have tried it with mixed results, some felt it a good speed alternative however some felt it took too much out of them.

Well its interesting, slow come-up, gets your gurning... its very much one of those drugs were unless your moving around you don't actually feel it that strongly (especially when you compare it with speed) and if you mix it with alcohol then it kind of doubles the effects... thankfully when it wears off 4hrs or so you just feel really tired and don't get the same insomnia as with speed..

However the following day you really feel tried and like shite, more so than with speed... thats one downside, suppose you get what you pay for really and BZP is cheap as!
    Technicaly you can smoke speed, however I doubt that, especialy in the UK where we only get ordinary amphet not meth.

I agree with Bongabudda, this is something I've only done since coming over to NZ and never experienced it in the UK. Smokable Speed here is known as 'P' for 'Point', you use glass globes to smoke it by putting on some powder on them and then heating it to dissolve the cyrstals, then heat and smoke it. Its pretty harsh stuff and can lead to lots of problems... heavily addictive and gives strong body and head rushes.. people only find the strong effects come on after using it several times and then the insomnia is bloody terrible!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    Absinthe,

Does that count as a seperate drug from alcohol?

Its just strong booze isn't it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg

Does that count as a seperate drug from alcohol?

Its just strong booze isn't it?

The stuff sold in the UK doesn't count as seperate, but some of the brands sold abroad contain a chemical found in wormwood, called thujone.

The drink has psychoactive effects due to the combination of the thujone, and acohol.
  • Options
    I've tried this apparent resin laced with speed/acid. With the apparent acid resin I didnt trip and with the apparent speed resin I didnt get the rush so make your own conclusions from that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by addicted7
    I've tried this apparent resin laced with speed/acid. With the apparent acid resin I didnt trip and with the apparent speed resin I didnt get the rush so make your own conclusions from that.

We already had our own conclusions before you said that :p
This discussion has been closed.