Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drugs Taken

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What drugs have people taken on here?legal and illegal.
I have taken salvia and cannabis and alcohol and nictoine(joint).
Should be an interesting topic:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im prolly the cleanest out of all my mates, seing as theyre all pillheads and baseheads, but i drink alot, smoke alot of cannabis, and tried magic mushrooms yesterday. The magic mushrooms, after being combined with a few hits on a fuck off bong, was well trippy, we had a stobe light on and evreyone in the room was wondering around trying to grab things they were seeing floating about. I felt majorly weird tho, like i wasnt myslef, because i felt like i was behind my actual body, which kinda freaked me out! Id recommend it tho! :crazyeyes
    i've just tried to do this...i'll get back to it. after i've sat and compiled the list.
    Just pills, coke and weed.

and of course the legal one's!

I've not been tempted with anything stronger yet.

I was curious about Ket but a mate of mine tried it a few weeks ago and didn't recommend it. He said that it was a poor mans coke.

*awaits a barage of abuse*
    Pills, Coke, Weed and Base. Can't say I've ever been tempted by Acid or Ket cos I don't fancy completely losing the plot for a few hours like some of my mates have.
    i like a drink and a few joints, i dont go any further :)
    Canabis - smoked, eaten & drunk
    Amphetamines - swallowed & snorted
    LSD
    Heroin - smoked
    Crack - smoked
    Mushrooms - drunk & eaten
    Ecstasy - swallowed & snorted
    Hmmm, give me a second to think of it;

Speed, meth, pills, shrooms, acid, dmt, 5-meo-dmt, 2-ct-7, 5-meo-dipt, amt, dxm, coke, cannabis, salvia, ket, ghb, gbl.

I think thats it.
    Heres mine......

Skunk
    Base
    Coke
    Pills
    Ketamine
    GBH
    LSD
    Mushrooms
    Salvia

(all the traditional ones :lol: )
    Canabis, Speed, ecstacy and Acid......nothing harder than that.
    oh I've done 2CB too, that was nice.

I think what would be interesting is what people want to try rather than what they have done.

I'm preaty curious about mesc, and I'd quite like to do a hippy trip of shrooms and mdma at some point.
    Originally posted by Joey_Joe

Heroin - smoked

smoking skag, cant say i would ever even consider that
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    oh I've done 2CB too, that was nice.

isnt that a kind of Citroen?
    Amphetamines, LSD, Cannabis, Cocaine, Crack, Magic mushrooms, Morphine, Methadone, DF118, dexies.
    I've done cannabis, ecstasy and alcohol. Then all the usual caffiene, nicotine etc etc.

I'd like to try shrooms, I've never tripped on drugs and cant even begin to imagine what it must feel like, hense my curiosity..
    Originally posted by Daffeh

smoking skag, cant say i would ever even consider that

thats what I used to say - but its the best hit ive ever had
    Weed, alcohol, hash, acid, pc, freebase, coke, mush, nexus, extacy, peach, pure MDMA, speed, GHB, Salvia, I think that's all.
    When you said pc, do you mean pcp, and if so well then, well done I guess all the people I know who've done it said its the scariest drug around.

Also your nexus, I presume you mean 2cb, how did you get it? I mean was it pill or powder form?
    To bungbudda:

First thing, I'm from Québec, so I talk French and the drugs name may be not the same. The PC I was talking about is not PCP, it's the false mescaline in pure form. Here in Montreal, you can buy mescaline (false mess, not the true one in mexico) which is a full bag of powder of pc and lactose mix (sp?), or a point of PC which is a tiny paste of pure pc, and it really fucked up your mind.

The nexus is acid in pill form. I don't really know what it is really. 2-3 years ago I used to find Nexus in the street, my friend tried them but I didn't. Then this summer in our local Woodstock, I found a guy who had a lot of these, and bought 1 before a Jimi Hendrix tribute... amazing acid trip.
    Originally posted by Imightbewrong00
    peach

Whats that one mate ?
    Oh I forgot ketamine, but I did that only once.

Peach is a mix of E and speed, perfect for Rave.

I like 1 E and 1 speed better for a rave tho, because it give you 2 differents trips. But it cost more...

peach is 20$ around here.
    I presume by the fact that your using dollers that your in the US? If so then the mix of meth and mdma can be very strong, (tri-mitzi anyone?) but give you a seriously bad come down.
    chron, liqour,E , methanphetamine, shrooms, syrup, ketamine, vicodine, p-dogs, coke, amphetamines, heroine (ONCE). Ranging from favorite to least favorite.:)
    Originally posted by fruitysmackaroo
    chron, vicodine, p-dogs,

¸What are these??
    vicodine is a pain killer, there is a thread about it a bit further down.
    Cannabis(weed,hash,oil), Whizz, Pills, Charlie, Bone, Poppers, Acid, Shroomz, Ayahuasca, Opium, Codeine, Diazepam, Salvia, Butane, Alcohol, Absyinth, Nutmeg, Betel nut, Caffeine, Nicotine, Druids Fantasy.... Thats the whole list. Feel a bit stupid about trying some things (e.g Butane, Nutmeg, Codeine) :o . But then I'll try anything once...including smack!
    Smoked once, Drink Alcohol regularly, self-confessed nurofen addict and feminax(mmmm codeine) thats it. Damn im a good girl!
    xxx
    Drugs Taken

Well Let me see,

Weed, pills, Cat, Ket, LSD!

The best was Cat!!!

Ket, scared the shit out of me!!

But Pills are still my Fav!!

Even Better though is Pills and Cat!!!!

LSD - Sucks, I hated it, only did it once, didn't have a bad trip, just didn't like it!!!

Weed is cool on a come down form pills!!!!!

But Sex on all of them is fantastic!!!!!
    Superted vitamins and Calpol

The vitamins are best, blew my head off :):( :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :eek2: :naughty:

:rolleyes:
    White Rabbit; Ayahuasca? Oral DMT right? well to be exact a MOI and N,N-DMT if I'm not mistaken.
    How was that? I'm quite curious, I've heard very good things about it.
    Hi, yeah you are right about the ayahuasca. It is a natural MAOI (Monoamine oxidase inhibitor). It's very strange how it works since the main component (banisteriopsis caapi) is not the actual drug itself. It's actually the tryptamines that make up the rest of the mixture that has an adverse affect on your brain. Funnily enough, these tryptamines occur naturally in foodstuffs such as cheese, potatoes, eggs etc. but due to the way that the neurotransmitters work in the brain, the monoamine oxidase neutralises the tryptamines and therefore will not cause any strange effects to your perception of the world. I personally don't think I got the mixture quite right as I expected to be propelled into another dimension. Instead the trip was very subtle and more of a dreamy state of mind. The mixture tasted extremely bitter once fully prepared and the onset was very nauseous. I think I boiled the mixture too long or for too high a temperature to really feel its true potential. Problem is, is that there seem to be many differing opinions to how best prepare the brew and what exactly are the best contituents and dosage ratios.
This discussion has been closed.