Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cannabis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
over the past few months i have thought about cannabis... why not legalise it? iwhy not legalise all drugs? if people choose to smoke or inject themselves.... its a basic human right to make decisions on your life. whether its right doesnt come into play.... if you begin to do drugs then drugs will begin to do you- and you will die of some related disease or overdose but thats your problem...

MAXER
peace love unity respect!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: cannabis
    Originally posted by maxer
    over the past few months i have thought about cannabis... why not legalise it? iwhy not legalise all drugs? if people choose to smoke or inject themselves.... its a basic human right to make decisions on your life. whether its right doesnt come into play.... if you begin to do drugs then drugs will begin to do you- and you will die of some related disease or overdose but thats your problem...

MAXER
    peace love unity respect!
    nobodies listening!
    i'm 50 and fit and stoned. i intend to 75 and fit and stoned. drugs have been legal since the dawn of time with very few problems.
    only in recent times has it become a crime.
    Re: Re: cannabis
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    nobodies listening!
    i'm 50 and fit and stoned. i intend to 75 and fit and stoned. drugs have been legal since the dawn of time with very few problems.
    only in recent times has it become a crime.

i expected that cos i get it all the time.... but no one cares about your cos if you where 50 and fit and stoned you would be a specimen of a non existent race- fit americans! anyway im sure your a loner cos i would never have thought that a 50 year old would be hanging round on a site aimed at young adults!
    Re: Re: Re: cannabis

i expected that cos i get it all the time.... but no one cares about your cos if you where 50 and fit and stoned you would be a specimen of a non existent race- fit americans! anyway im sure your a loner cos i would never have thought that a 50 year old would be hanging round on a site aimed at young adults!
    oh how wrong you are maxer! in the real world i'm also surrounded by young people. i have 5 grown up kids who smoke weed. i have grandchildren. when i'm home i'm listening to music
    as i dont like telly. never have. listening to jimmi hendrix at the moment. easy to do and come here at the same time.
    have you ever been to a site that is full of 50yr olds? so fucking not me! old age flirting and women who are trying to convince you that you should go over to thier place...all the time. the music is usualy jim reeves or cliff richards or johnny cash. it's frightening that some people seem programmed to grow old ..."gracefuly."
    the world is full of people my age though who are fit healthy and enjoy drugs! look at the music and entertainment world.
    i'll fire a couple of pictures in to give you an idea where i'm coming from.
    the long haired one on the left is me in the 70's talking to my son who is now 29 and has recently brought an old cottage which he is renovating. wish i could remember what i was saying to him bak then.
    the bald geezer is me now!
    see maxer.not everyone is like you and ur stupid decisions
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    see maxer.not everyone is like you and ur stupid decisions

gavey i know your a fan of ozzy- watch his show- thats what years of drug use does to you! im not anti-drugs- i did say it- they should all be legal-
    There's alot of un-informed nob heads coming on here lately!

gavey i know your a fan of ozzy- watch his show- thats what years of drug use does to you! im not anti-drugs- i did say it- they should all be legal-
    ozzy is a very talented and entertaing eccentric. he says himself that before he took drugs he was a nut case. he thinks he still is!
    take a look at sir paul mcartney...he has always said that he would prefer his children took drugs sensibly rather than drink alcohol sensibly. the man grows weed and smokes imported. nut case? one of lifes loosers? i think not. look at sir...bob geldoff.
    huge drug intake all his adult life. looser? i think not. some wanted to make him a saint bob!!!! he was mortified and told the world he was just a druggy musician who got hundreds of other druggies together around the world...to help feed the starving millions, when your average cigar smoking gin swilling poloticians
    and bizzmen couldnt get off thier fat, lazy respectable and fully legal arses to do fuck all about the problem. mick jagger. kieth richards and millions more like them.
    dont take drugs. the reality might shock you....
    Re: Re: Re: cannabis

anyway im sure your a loner
    if i had been a loner, would that have been ilegal as well?