Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drugs N TIME

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 20 now! i started taking drugs at age 18. i finished for now with the harder stuff. from Ketamine to Heroin. I dunno where two years went but i dont remember much of them probally 1 week out of 104 weeks. Mad isnt it.

Comments

• Options
    Just abit yeh! I'm 16 and i havn't done alot really, resin and various types of skunk, some dipped in speed and lsd. I don't plan to do any hardcore drugz, the furthest will probably be e.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    some dipped in speed and lsd.

Not another one...
  • Options
    i remember mainly good times with drugs dont get me wrong . my 19th birthday was very mad. but i remember some more worse times like when i thought i was gunna die cause i took 4 20mg temazipam. i thought id feel nice but i felt all hot and so odd.

Good times like tripping my ass of on ketamine. OR the friendly feeling you get from ecstasy to the agersive well being of cocaine/crack to the self harmony relaxed feeling of smoking heroin
  • Options
    drugs n time aye. it's possible to have both.
  • Options
    resin and various types of skunk, some dipped in speed and lsd.

No, no, no, no. This never happens.

Get a grip. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    what i never have tried is mushrooms or acid maybe someone will invite me lol
  • Options
    Whats up with dipping rezin then?
  • Options
    Whats up with dipping rezin then?

eh? If someone tells you that your resin is dipped in acid or speed tell 'em to fuck off. It doesn't happen. Why bother when you could make more money selling them separately? And LSD is an extremely unstable molecule anyway which is degraded by heat and light so smoking it on resin wouldn't work.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta

eh? If someone tells you that your resin is dipped in acid or speed tell 'em to fuck off. It doesn't happen. Why bother when you could make more money selling them separately? And LSD is an extremely unstable molecule anyway which is degraded by heat and light so smoking it on resin wouldn't work.
    i now know when it is i been here to long. one minuete its all sparkly and new and then you have to start all over again. i'm no longer a newbie now...official?
  • Options
    some dipped in speed and lsd

PMSL!
  • Options
    Uh, just out of curiosity, what if anything, is put into pot? My second time smoking ever I smoked up with some guys I didn't know and, well, let's just say I've never hallucinated like that with mere pot, however kind the bud was. My buddies who introduced me to these people had a great joke over this with me later - apparently they knew it was spiked ('laced'?) and just wanted to see what would happen to me.
  • Options
    i never halucenated of pot. ketamine is a diffrent kettle of fish tho . as everyone who dabbled it knows
  • Options
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    i never halucenated of pot. ketamine is a diffrent kettle of fish tho . as everyone who dabbled it knows
    to quote mr roll..."never had hallucinations off weed? wot u been smoking...benson and hedges."
    ive had my mild hallucinations, like seeing one of my mates walking towards me with a 6 pack of beer, then when he got there saying "this is the nicest cereal in the world" and it being cereal. etc.
  • Options
    yes that kinda halucentaion i spose. like one night when i was walking home i thought tenchu was following me home the ninja bloke. skunk just seems to make my eyes nearly shut and i cant stop laughing.

When i mean halucenations i meant the real strong ones you get from ketamine sorta seem semi real in a paralised state.
  • Options
    SORRY

this got posted twice something strange happend and i posted under cava or something odd

the aboive message it from me
  • Options
    try eating it instead of smoking it.
    you'll be tripping then.
  • Options
    i posted a message on how to make tea out of it id like to know any ideas???????? or choclate or cakes let me know how to do it
  • Options
    You can soak weed in both acid and speed if you really fancied doing so, I mean hash can absorb liquid.

However as already mentioned acid would be destroyed by the burning and the speed would be just too expencive.
    And I'm not even sure it would work with anything other than meth and thats stupidly expencive.
    It can be done with meth though, as a friend has, but then he got really addicted to the stuff and went a bit nuts.