Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all a newbie to making tea with grass.

any ideas how to do it how much to use. do u use butter or something ? no idea

any ideas on how to do a strongish grass (skunk) tea? cheers all JAMES

Comments

• Options
    Dunno about that mate but try this.....It's great for those lazy summer days in the park.

1: Get a hose pipe, somthing to did up the ground and a plant pot.

2. Dig up the ground and place the plant pot on it's side and put the hose pipe thru the bottem of the plant pot where the hole should be in the centre.

3.Cover up the plant pot and place your stash in the front on the pot and light it up and then cover the front with somthing like a bit of film with holes in.

4. Chug away in your new natural earth bong.

5. Stonage. :crazyeyes :eek:

*Note* will also work with a Coke can.
  • Options
    THC isnt soluble in water to my knowlege so you have to use a fat of some sort, the time I've seen it done in a drink was with milky coffee.
    My mates parents all still do puff and I was round there and he was making 'special' coffees for those who wanted them. He slowly heated some full fat milk in a ladel and then crumbled hash into it really slowly and it gradualy took. I didnt have one but they seemed to be working well. Strange thing was one of my A-level teachers was at the party too, she didnt have one but it still gave a strange edge to everything. Although I'm sure from then on she understood why I did no work and failed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    THC isnt soluble in water to my knowlege so you have to use a fat of some sort, the time I've seen it done in a drink was with milky coffee.
    My mates parents all still do puff and I was round there and he was making 'special' coffees for those who wanted them. He slowly heated some full fat milk in a ladel and then crumbled hash into it really slowly and it gradualy took. I didnt have one but they seemed to be working well. Strange thing was one of my A-level teachers was at the party too, she didnt have one but it still gave a strange edge to everything. Although I'm sure from then on she understood why I did no work and failed.

back in the day i got stoned with one of my teachers from school.... he came to my mate's 18th.... i rolled him a joint... that was possibly the most surreal experience of my entire life so far.