Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

cheating and accusations

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the scene: youve had a bit much to drink and your kinda lonley. youve flirted with basiclaly all the guys but the only one who will give you attention is your ex whose gong out with an ex-friend of yours. You lay down next to him. Hes had a bit to much to drink too. Your in a room with about 12 other people but its dark.so you have a bit fo fun. about as much as fun as his girlfriends accused you of and stopped talking to you because of it.....even though it hadnt happened until ttonigjt.

The next day everyones yelling at you. 'You shouldnt of done that.' A boy who was laying next to me found out......is it my fault?
Is it so bad that you had a little fun...........you dont care do you.....?????

But what about everyone elses opinions of you?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think it's fair to 'have fun' with someone elses b/f but then: Can you really turn back the clock?
  • Options
    You made a mistake, the only thing that worries me is that you don't seem to think you have done anything wrong!
  • Options
    Re: cheating and accusations
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    the scene: youve had a bit much to drink and your kinda lonley. youve flirted with basiclaly all the guys but the only one who will give you attention is your ex whose gong out with an ex-friend of yours. You lay down next to him. Hes had a bit to much to drink too. Your in a room with about 12 other people but its dark.so you have a bit fo fun. about as much as fun as his girlfriends accused you of and stopped talking to you because of it.....even though it hadnt happened until ttonigjt.

The next day everyones yelling at you. 'You shouldnt of done that.' A boy who was laying next to me found out......is it my fault?
    Is it so bad that you had a little fun...........you dont care do you.....?????

But what about everyone elses opinions of you?

Shes obviously an ex friend for a reason, but its still not right to mess with someone elses bloke, and trust me alchol is no excuse!

Just imagine if he had done that to you.... Not nice is it.
  • Options
    The problem is....his familiar voice whispering in my ear.....hes familiar body against mine.....his soft gentle lips brushing against mine....I so want him back. and i know i cant have him. It really hurts.
  • Options
    I think what you did was wrong. Whatever reasons.
  • Options
    *frowns*No one understands!!!!!
  • Options
    Your right I don't but I have been cheated on and have never cheated on anyone. I don't think that fancying the person is an excuse how would you feel if it had happened to you?

Your just going to have to forget him and move on. Theres plenty of people you can go for.
  • Options
    WTF i didnt post that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrr. how did u do that, whoever you are? mystey man (or woman?)

or maybe it was just a glitch in the server....

anyway i didnt post above post...
  • Options
    Don't be so hard on Pepsi_104

If you still have feelings for this bloke, u gotta confront him about it and let him make the choice on whether he wants u too or wants to stay with his g/f.

Wouldnt you prefer a proper relationship rather than the messing around behind peoples backs?!

I've always been told ' Treat people how you want to be treated'
  • Options
    argh. being back at school as just made everything worse. Hah i did confront him wickedrose but he went on about how he loved her....etc...ouch. and being at school as meant half my mates ignoring me......and having spiteful comments thrown at me all day. the stupid thing is her bf came up with something whihc makkes me seem in the wrong so no ones blaming him. i have to sit back and take it because he knows stuff about me whihc if he told everone else.well im not even thinking about it
  • Options
    Personally, I think that u should let other ppl get on with their relationships and not try and ruin them by pulling crazy stunts like this. What you did was wrong, and u gotta realise that. What exactly did this other boy lying next to you see? Thought u said it was dark?
  • Options
    Bill Clinton (1999) -

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

:banghead:
  • Options
    "Does it really matter what these affectionate people do-- so long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses!"

- Mrs. Patrick Campbell
  • Options
    I sympathise with you Pepsi. Altho you made a stupid mistake, it does take two to tango & the blame should not be placed soley at your door. IMHO, he's more to blame as he's the one with the girlfriend. If she can't see that, than she deserves a cheating louse.
  • Options
    "I did not have sexual relations with THAT dog"

--Someone's friend Amy, drunk, when she saw a dog walking down the street that she "swore" looked like Monica Lewinski
  • Options
    Originally posted by fars33r
    "I did not have sexual relations with THAT dog"

--Someone's friend Amy, drunk, when she saw a dog walking down the street that she "swore" looked like Monica Lewinski

Aren't quotes great, not relevant, but great
  • Options
    I think you should just forget him.......if you ended up getting back with him.....he might do exactly the same and 'have fun' with his ex (the girl he's with just now), and she may do it because she's lonely like you are now.......mmm.....maybe he's just in it for himself...and sod who gets hurt?
  • Options
    Thanks guys. However due to a c ertian someone..aka fanboy on the site......who I didnt even relise still wnet here...its just got worse......she ended up collapsed.....crying etc and its really bad...and even more people hate me....oh and I told the bloke to never talk to me again...hmm.......

and fars33r yes it was dark.....perhaps you could tell me what you saw???

Yes......a printed sheet of this bloody forem post went around my friends.how amusing

How embarrasing...

god I dont think I'll ever reveal anything personal here again.
  • Options
    Nicola you are such a demented little idiot. You live in a total fantasy world.

Okay I'm the ex-friend, girlfriend of the cheating louse whatever. For starters I'm your ex-friend because I knew you were capable of something like this, drunk or sober...

which reminds me, in some versions you've been telling people, including Nic, you were sober...

He's not your ex. You went on one date. Over a year ago. You played tennis. Get over yourself. Even the fact that you two originally met through me should tell you something.

Not that I'm excusing him but even when I was around earlier you were all over him. Hence I kept slapping him. Mere hours before you were doing this you were sitting on my lap and we were having a nice little conversation and I was actually considering giving you another chance and being friends again.

For some reason I hardly feel that way now.

Stop giving me doe eyes and acting like you're the victim in all this. You're a horrible person who deserves everything you get. How can you be so surprised that you're losing friends over this?? Did you seriously think you wouldn't get caught or that people would think I deserved it or something? I have done nothing of the sort. You've been slowly losing friends through the horrendous way you treat people to haul yourself and your self-esteem up and this is just going to act as a catalyst.

I would never do something like this to anybody, not someone I hated, not as revenge, not to you, not even now. I hope you're happy with yourself. You're pathetic, I pity you. I really, really do. I won't be the one to do it, but I hope you get punished by experiencing half the emotion that I was feeling yesterday 'collapsed' crying. You're just.... horrible. Horrible horrible horrible.

Horrible.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    OK, and here endeth the airing of dirty laundry.

Please use PMs for this.

ClaireBear
  • Options
    This is great stuff

Popcorn anyone?
  • Options
    Hi, I'm the guy pepsi cheated with. I am really upset about what happened and feel sorry for my girlfriend and all the pain that it has caused her. I really regret doing it and i know i'm gonna get shouted at on this board but i deserve it. I wish it hadn't happened but it did and now i have to try to put the pieces back together with my girlfriend. I just wanna say on here to her that i'm really sorry and i hope we can stay together.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot guys. Thanks a bunch.
    I wouldnt do it if I was completely sober my dear...
    im not a complete bitch contrary to your general impression of me
    And im not the one who stopped talking to someone for THREE MONTHS without even so much as a reason
    And I cant play tennis so thats a godamn lie
    and if you really wanna lay the blame ALL ON ME perhaps you should check out a message from him,......one youll find very interesting
    Yes and I hate you both
    got that?>
    and I know what its like to be hurt
    Erin
    Cos u made my life hell

END OF FILM .....
    how was the popcorn Sir Cum?
  • Options
    guys guys, generally messages from administrators aint sposed to be ignored....everyone got that? Right, good, well now the cheating and accusations are over, perhaps u can all justa gree to dislike each other? Too much emotion aint good for ur heart....probably. Neway, Nicola, u was wrong, Nic, u was wrong, Erin, u r the innocent victim and deserve some support from ur mates. Ok, everyone got that? So less of the over-dramatised poor attempts of internet acting please?

Fars33r
  • Options
    Hey, im a friend of the ex best friend but also an ex of the ex best friend. And the ex best friend of the best friend. Eh..no wait. :rolleyes: No really...

Im only posting because I love :rolleyes: <- this smiley with my life. Other than that

FanBoy out :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i think what Pepsi did was probably definitely wrong...does she know what it feels like to be with a guy that you really really like and honestly think hes the one for you...and then find out hes been cheating on you behind your back....??that hurts so much!i honestly dont blame ICan'tBelieveU for being hurt and upset!I think it took a lot of courage for Nic_Watson to own up to what he did wrong, i hope things can go back to almost how they were before this happened for Nic_Watson and ICan'tBelieveU, if she forgives him for this then he'd better behave or he'll have the whole of woman kind after him for it!! lol! Im gonna sit back and enjoy some more popcorn generously donated by Sir Cum...

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    I wish I was a woman :chin:
  • Options
    Why u wish u were a woman...??!! I mean we're the ones who have all the periods and things!! I wish i was a guy!! cos they seem to get away with EVERYTHING!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by fanboy
    I wish I was a woman :chin:
    your odd....
    very very odd
    Youd get bored after a week
  • Options
    oh,. btw Pepsi, form your earlier post, I would say what I saw, but u would only get emabarassed :P
This discussion has been closed.