Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

salvia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone else done it?

maaaaaaaadness!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and 5 mates tried Slavia for the first time last night.

It was pure maaad.

We all had very different trips/experiences.

Me - I had what I gess would be a bad trip, as i felt really scared, and like all the people in the room were trying to attack me and the walls and posters came alive to join them. Then, as i ran to the other end of the room i merged with the wall and struggled to get apart from it and that made me more scared. Then I came down and felt really happy and confident. But at the same time i feel really paranoid that I hurt the people in the room when they were attckeing me. But everyone in the room said i just sat, mumbling and dribbling. bizzare!!!

Jack - saw the walls moving and got really really hot

Lucy - laughed mentally for about 5 mins non stop. Saw strange lights.

Cab - felt like everything was pushing down on him and everything he saw was flat.

Keiron - felt really relaxed.

We all done it in bongs, with me doing the most and Keiron the least.

what have other experienced?
________
Granny Webcams

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    never heard of it mate. what is it?
    Salvia Divinorum.

A legal hallucinagenic.
    happy_pants-how many bowls of the bong did u fill with salvia?was it the leaves or the extract?what strength was it cuz we got some x6 salvia.my first time really i tried it with dope as well and was really really stoned,more than usual,i havnt tripped yet really,but i laughed alot.
    I've tried the leaves on several occations and I really didnt rate it very well to be honest.

I did trip but it just gave me the fear, I'm not sure why but unlike anything else I've tried it just came with the high.

5-meo-dmt or dmt are much better. Or acid/shrooms of course
    Salvia..........

Ewww never doing that again !

Got some of the x10 strength from amsterdam a while back, was very funny and felt like I had people pulling my legs and jaw in different directions.

Was ok but as usual I did too much when I got back and fell into a very deep and dark place for about 5 mins, I was sweating tingling and didnt know where I was. I think I did about 2 or 3 hits of the x10 strenght stuff at once , wasnt nice at all !

:(
    we did 10x

yeah, i dont think id do it much in the future, but it were fun!!!
    ________
    Anal Cam
    happy pants-how many bowls full of salvia did jack and lucy take each?thanks
    Salvia - had a few friends try that shit out (let's just say one of them is a compulsive Erowid.org explorer) and about half of them reorted thinking the world was drawn by crayons... ? One guy had a bad trip, the others were pretty happy with their experiences.
    Jollyjoe, do you know that salvia is going to be illegal in the US if its not already?
    i prefer vaporizing salvia on foil, but be careful even with crude leaf i once got a level 5 experience...salvia is crazy, but it will become illegal pretty soon in us it seems :(
    You could grow the stuff, it cant be that hard its part of the sage family wierdly enough and they all grow like weeds, I'd guess a small bush in the garden would be fine, if you really like the stuff.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    You could grow the stuff, it cant be that hard its part of the sage family wierdly enough and they all grow like weeds, I'd guess a small bush in the garden would be fine, if you really like the stuff.

actually its hard... well once you get a plant its easy. although they arent bushes they are more like little house plants. but its almost impossible to get them, you certainly cant buy seeds, because for some reason the plant is almost impossible to breed, they simply do not produce seeds, ever. even the best growers can not get them to produce seeds. at least not enough to sell commercially. i have found websites that will sell cuttings on the internet, but obviously if its illegal in the US its not gonna be easy to get a live cutting shipped to your house. and cuttings arent easy to find either. the websites i found had run out and did not know when they would be getting any back in stock. but have a look anyway you never know you might find somewhere else. have a look on google. also im not sure if they actually sell salvia but a good place for buying magical plants is www.gnosticgarden.com
    Well I stand corrected, I thought it was an easy plant to grow, I hadnt investigated it too much though because I dont really like the stuff.

I had what I gess would be a bad trip, as i felt really scared, and like all the people in the room were trying to attack me and the walls and posters came alive to join them. Then, as i ran to the other end of the room i merged with the wall and struggled to get apart from it and that made me more scared. Then I came down and felt really happy and confident. But at the same time i feel really paranoid that I hurt the people in the room when they were attckeing me. But everyone in the room said i just sat, mumbling and dribbling. bizzare!!!

Yeah, that sounds pretty typical....
    I also understand about how everything can suddenly seem flat... like the world of pigeon street (if that makes sense, but no big loss if it doesn't)....
    SOunds like the only difference between my experriences and most other peoples is that I've enjoyed it.
    There is a lot in the stuff itself and I know it can be a good trip its just I cant really handle it thats all.

A friend did it in total dark and silence and he ended up having two small children talking to each other in his head.

Pigeon street, do you mean that kids show ages ago, the one with the really strange jingle?
    Our local head shop sells cuttings of salvia and I believe they use their own crop to sell as dry leaf. It's strange because I've had the 5x from the Herbal High Company and although I felt it after caining the whole packet in one go (approx. 6 bongs), I felt 10 times more spaced out when I smoked two bongs in a row of the dry leaf that they sell. Mixing the stuff in joints makes you feel more spaced too. However, for the price you pay and for what you get, you may as well treat yourself to a nice bag of weed or a few pills. Still, worth a try if you havent done it before...
    In my experiance its quite cheap, theres a place in camden which sells it by the 1/8th for £15, but you only need a couple of pintches for a hit.