Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

go or stay?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I get the feeling I'm really not wanted here. I want your honest opinions, one word will do, more if you feel it necessary. Just tell me...go or stay?

Comments

• Options
    No-ones said anything of the sort...

If your refering to the Roll post about mothers, he was giving you some good advice matey, we're trying to help... doesn't mean we want you to leave...
  • Options
    I'd hate to see you leaving, when you seem to be needing the advice, and interaction, which you get here.
  • Options
    Re: go or stay?
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I get the feeling I'm really not wanted here. I want your honest opinions, one word will do, more if you feel it necessary. Just tell me...go or stay?

Stop doing this Chaos, you must know by now that you are wanted.
    I do not think you have any reason to leave .
    What are your reasons? because you think someone may not like you? or not like what you post?
    Does it matter if someone gives you that impression? your entitled to be here just like any one of us.

Now stop worrying and start posting :D
  • Options
    Chaos....

Stay. I like you.

Now get on with posting :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    No-ones said anything of the sort...

If your refering to the Roll post about mothers, he was giving you some good advice matey, we're trying to help... doesn't mean we want you to leave...

listen it's nothing to do with that... it's just the way I feel, I don't know maybe I read things wrong but when i read sometimes I see it like I'm annoying people, and I feel that I make too many mistakes in what I say.

I'm sorry OK...I wish I never even said anything

this is the type of mistake I mean...
  • Options
    Errrr-ummmm-Stay.

I do get that same feeling like I'm not wanted wherever I go, I just ignore it.:yes:
  • Options

listen it's nothing to do with that... it's just the way I feel, I don't know maybe I read things wrong but when i read sometimes I see it like I'm annoying people, and I feel that I make too many mistakes in what I say.

now give us a big smiley grin :D

and we can then put an end to this post, cos you will be staying......................wont you ;)
  • Options
    I'll be staying for now... you're gonna regret it someday ;)
  • Options
    You didnt think we'd let you naff off without a fight did ya ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    You didnt think we'd let you naff off without a fight did ya ;)

honestly? I thought that there wouldbe a 50/50 split here. I knew you'd be on my side being such a lovely person and all, the same for many of the regulars but I can't help thinking how much I must annoy some members with all this depression...I keep thinking the way Rubberskin reacted to it, and Morrocan roll too...
  • Options
    Please stay Chaos you are wanted :)
  • Options
    Chaos I don't recall anyone telling you that you weren't wanted, but you are :) Becks won't let you go, that's for sure.
  • Options
    I keep thinking the way Rubberskin reacted to it, and Morrocan roll too...

Dont take what advice they have given you as if they disliked you. Sometimes we can keep saying Chaos we like you and you not beleive it so we have to SHOUT at you to be heard. Do you see what im saying? also if Mr Roll hated or disliked you so much do you think he would waste his time replying to any of your threads? Id say if we disliked you as much as you think, then you would get no replies whatsoever, people would just totally blank you and not even speak:)

You will get better, but its a long, slow process:)
  • Options
    that's why I started the manic post destroyer thread..because I felt people weren't replying, anyway, I moan too much, I'm off to bed, thanks for the support. :)
  • Options
    that's why I started the manic post destroyer thread..because I felt people weren't replying, anyway, I moan too much, I'm off to bed, thanks for the support. :)

Nighty Nighty, im off to bed too :)
  • Options

PMSL chaos...please don't think for a moment i'm haveing a go at you. i was being straight with you about the way i see it and trying to be helpful.
  • Options
    Matey, I think that even if everyone here said 'yeah go' you would still stay. Face it, where else have you got to go?

You'd better stay or else! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I’m actually quite mad. I’m drinking Dr Pepper from a champagne flute ffs.

:)

Obviously psychotic... why else would you drink Dr Pepper. *shudders* :nervous: :p