You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Is it just me......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
When you go to a public toilet, does anyone else get the feeling that there is a camera watching over them? Or am I the only one?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nope. i dont get that feeling. usually its one of relief:p
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    nope. i dont get that feeling. usually its one of relief:p
    lol
    Actually, I always glance around, especially above me, just to make sure the vents are all covered!
    Lol he he that reminded me of something....:D there were cameras in these toliets that i was in once :eek: * oh the memories he he.
    Nope, I feel noooo Big Brother presence in the bog. :p
    Re: Is it just me......
    Originally posted by crescendo
    When you go to a public toilet, does anyone else get the feeling that there is a camera watching over them? Or am I the only one?

Wouldnt suprise me in Bristol :rolleyes:
    Re: Is it just me......
    Originally posted by crescendo

See now I think that sometimes. There's maybe some security CCTV person watching you doing whatever it is you're doing.

Or maybe it's the ghost of George Michael, waiting to pounce :p
    Wasn't there something in the news a few years back about Chuck Berry (think it was him), having hidden cameras in the ladies toilets in his club/restaurant/whatever it bloody was?