Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Retailers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you find a retailers for somthing and want to buy in bulk do u have to buy off them say every month or just when you want to?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    EH!

do you mean a wholesalers?
    erm...yeash
    If you find one...ask them.

It may be that you have to be a business, or have an account with them, or you may just be able to buy a load of stuff as a one-off, like a cash and carry.
    I think different places do different things, Some people I know have cards to the place called Macro and they can go in whenever and order small amounts but there are places that will only let you do it on account and I guess the account may be set up with clauses in telling you that you have to order regularly.
    What sort of place is it?
    We use a few wholesalers, and they are all quite happy to let us buy as and when we please. We use alot of wholesalers just once, cos they give a discount on the first bulk purchase, then after that, we just use our normal ones!
    The reason why I ask is because I'm thinking about setting up a web based vinyl shop. Just doing some research at the mo. Thx all.