Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

one nite stands as for loosing virginity??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, any one lost there virginity to a one nite stand?
ie brothel etc, im thinking of it, several of my mates did it way long before they got married, etc..
any thoughts?? i know i can handle it....

Comments

• Options
    sup for you to decide. personally, i got morals. i'm 17 and still a virgin and want to make it special.

your life matey.
  • Options
    Depends on how you view sex really.
    Do you see it as something special between people who love each other or just a bit of fun?

If the former, then it'd probably be better to wait to meet someone special.

If however it doesn't bother you, then there is no reason why you should not go to a brothel or just pull someone for a one night stand, although it would be advisable to use protection as you don't want to end up with a Sexually Transmitted Infection / Disease from your first time do you?

Personally I waited, but I wasn't in any great rush to lose it anyway.

Pete :)
  • Options
    Most people value their vaginity which is not a bad thing. But to me sex is er...just that. I was not really to bothered who or were I lost mine. Up 2 u tho coz no one else can make your mind up 4 u.
  • Options
    theres this girl that wants to shag me and nothin more.But im not that desperate to lose me virginity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by scoot69er
    sup for you to decide. personally, i got morals. i'm 17 and still a virgin and want to make it special.

your life matey.

just because someone chooses to loose their virginity outside of a relationship it does not automatically mean they don't have morals.

It sounds daft i know but you'll know when the time is right. That time might be a one night stand, in a relationship or in your marriage bed but you'll know.
  • Options
    Yes i did, Wish i hadn't now

Wasn't smart and if i could take it back i would. In my view it would be better to lose it in a relationship

I didn't care about my virginity, but the way I lose it did me more harm then good (I was 16 and intoxicated)

I don't want to say more.
  • Options
    I waited until I was nearly 18, because I wanted it to be right. but everyone's free to their own opinion.
  • Options
    Well it does just depend on how you view sex. Some people regard it as something special which should be done with someone you love greatly whilst others see it as just simply sex: a pleasurably past time. To be honest its nothing shameful to be a virgin and no one should feel pressurised into doing anything they are not comfortable with. Personally, I was glad I waited but whn you get get right down to it, it is always about personal choice.
  • Options
    If you're that desperate to just get it over with, then do it. But you already know most people say it wasnt' that great, and wish they had waited. The problem with one night stands is that you just don't know what you're getting in to some times. If you do go for it, then make sure they're not drunk, and don't go for some cocky git.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I did and regret it, can't change it now but would if I could. It's definately better if you actually have feelings for the person!
  • Options
    I know what you are all saying in about waiting and do it with someone you have feelings for but what about if you do and you regret it anyway?
    I wanna do the above but on the other hand i just wanna get it out of the way so i will feel more comfortable with sex later on in life.And have more experiance.