Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Motherfucking Whore.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I knew this was gonna fuckin happen.
Right, My ex is going out with a slut called Poppy, who has a history of cheatin, stealin boyf's and bein a get around.
Now, not only has the fucking bitch has cheated on MY ex, but she's cheated on him with HER ex who has a girlfriend.
AND THEY'RE ALL STILL TOGETHER.
I knew she was gonna hurt him. I knew it. And he wouldn't fucking listen.
What the fuck do I do... I know it's none of my business but I love him so much I can't cope with him being hurt by anyone, let alone that fucking whore.
Please Help, SweetLeaf X :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that but there's nothing you can do. I'm afraid he's just gunna have to learn what kind of person she is on his own. Some people have to learn the hard way and if he gets hurt in the process then it's his own fault.

Try not to get too wound up hun, he'll realize what a player she is eventually and in the mean while all you can do really, is sit back and let them get on with it.
    It may be difficult for you to see someone you love get hurt but if he won't listen to your warnings then there is nothing else you can do. At least you can say you tried. :)
  • Options
    Find another bf, let him make his own mistakes in life

He may think you are little strange if you carry on getting involved in his love life all the time, its good that you care about him by try backing a way a bit!

Try spending less time with him, and making other friends and even try going with other lads.
  • Options
    I can't forget about it.
    Like, when we broke up, the look in his eyes said it all... the pain, the love.
    I know him too well, so i cant be ignorant and ignore it all.
    I certainly cant ignore HER. I need to get revenge. I'm so angry its unfunny.
  • Options
    I hope I'm not prying (and you may have posted this somewhere), but why did you break up?
  • Options
    well, I have intimacy problems, and he couldn't deal with it, so he broke up with me via txt. lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SweetLeaf
    well, I have intimacy problems, and he couldn't deal with it, so he broke up with me via txt. lol.
    So, he broke up with you in this cruel manner and you still care about him? Fair enough, but he has chosen to date someone else, and he has chosen her over you. You muct accept that as his choice and stay out of his affairs. It is non of your business.

Sure it can hurt to see someone you care about being hurt and lied too, but you have to remember the awful way he dealt with your realtionship. They say that what goes around comes around, and in this case it seems to be true.
  • Options
    If he didn't want you for who you are, then you're way better off without him.

Really. :)

Let him get cheated on...probably what he deserves.
  • Options
    Re: The Motherfucking Whore.
    I know it's none of my business

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    All this stuff about wanting revenge - you'll come out of it looking like a complete idiot. Seriously. There is nothing even vaguely attractive about an obsessive female.
    Yeah, it hurts, but god save some face here and get on with your life. A bit of self-respect wouldn't go amiss.
  • Options
    Jesus... my god did that hurt.
    Hasn't anyone ever taught you about tact and diplomacy? i guess not...
    :(
    SweetLeaf X
  • Options
    SweetLeaf X

OK, so what do you *want* to hear?

He's not worth your time. :)
    Spend the time you waste thinking about him, thinking about you. Look after number one.

Was that tactless?
    People are just being straight with you.
  • Options
    Sweetleaf, I know it's hard. And I'm not one to talk about people who have cheated on me. My ex did exactly what yours did, with the dumping by text and everything.

But 15 months on I still care about her, I'd hate to see her get cheated on even though she's cheated on me. She's pregnant, her boyfriend hits her, but she goes back to him. But she doesn't listen to me, she thinks I'm a twat.

The guy she cheated on me with is a fucking bastard. And I don't say that about someone without good reason. He's the only person in the world I've ever hated.

But time goes on, and it all gets easier. You'll find out in time that moving on with your life is best.

I'm only a PM away if you want to yell at someone about it, I do know how it feels :)
  • Options
    SweetLeaf X

You have to understand that if you post a topic then people are going to reply to it with what they feel and know about the subject and advice on what to do. What they say may not be what you want to hear, but in the long run, people don't reply to a thread to tell you exactally what you want to hear.
    Take advise from people who have already been it a similar situation, such as Brian Kitten.

The people who have given their opinion didn't mean to hurt or upset you but sometimes the truth can hurt. Try to understand others point of view and try and learn from other people's past experiances because in the long run it'll be more of a help than a hinderance.

Hope everything works out for you :)
  • Options
    Hey Guys, Me again....
    Thanx for all your advice.....
    I think i'm just gonna.... (I'll let ya know when i've thought of something) :rolleyes:
    SweetLeaf X
  • Options
    How come you don't have any bad feelings toward him...its not her fault he wants to work it out with her in a way he couldn't be bothered to do with you.
    It's up to him who he goes out with and he didn't choose you, get over it and stop being such an evil nasty person....Ever stop to think that may be why he left?
  • Options
    Byny im so shocked at some ofyour replies to people lately. I always used to think you sounded so nice and caring, but lately you seem really angry in all your replies. Is everything alright? hope youre ok, it just doesnt sound like you :(
  • Options
    Eh!! Sometimes I can give advice...sometimes it really doesn't seem worth it because I know they won't bother to listen.

The only thing wrong is that I'm in work!!
  • Options
    :mad: fuck you bitch! How dare you?!
    The reason why i'm being such an "evil nasty person" is because, in walks this Bitch who thinks she's god's gift. and takes the guy that i could quite happily spend the rest of my life with. So excuse me for being a bit sour, but I LOVE him so much that i'd do ANYTHING to get him back.
    Look, Just because poor little Byny has to work, doesn't mean poor little Byny should be so fucking mean and take it out on the nearest person.
    I am in love with the one person that I can't have and it's ripping me to shreads, so i'm am sorry for being an EVIL NASTY PERSON, but I really do think that Byny should take a look in the mirror.
    SweetLeaf X
  • Options
    Like I say SweetLeaf, everything you've said is so damn familar. And I've felt like that for ages.

To be honest, the blunt approach pissed me off too when I was going throught the same thing. Byny's right though, at the end of the day it's up to the other person who they want to be with, even though that's really not what we want to be hearing.

Good luck with it anyway

:)
  • Options
    The reason why i'm being such an "evil nasty person" is because, in walks this Bitch who thinks she's god's gift. and takes the guy that i could quite happily spend the rest of my life with. So excuse me for being a bit sour, but I LOVE him so much that i'd do ANYTHING to get him back.
    Look, Just because poor little Byny has to work, doesn't mean poor little Byny should be so fucking mean and take it out on the nearest person.
    I am in love with the one person that I can't have and it's ripping me to shreads, so i'm am sorry for being an EVIL NASTY PERSON, but I really do think that Byny should take a look in the mirror.
    SweetLeaf X

WOAH THERE!! OK...now...IF this person had walked in and taken your man then I would have more sympathy, IF you were curbing your bitterness and nastiness i'd be more wiling to offer sympathetic advice...HOWEVER...you said it yourself...HE IS YOUR EX...HE SPLIT UP WITH YOU..

My point is that he has made a decision and you are fitting that stereotype of 'other woman hating spurned lover' by posting vitriolic tirades against a person who is unable to defend herself when quite clearly the person who has made the big decision here is your EX.

I don't deny that it can be a tough time when someone dumps you but turning into some kind of evil person isn't going to do you any favours! You will only start the healing process when you start to let go of the bitterness and move on. On the other hand you could spend the next six months winding yourself up and plotting evil deeds against people you think have done wrong!!

In your first post you called this girl a slut and a whore...You asked for people to help. Would it be helpful for us to reply 'right on sister, you tell her' when all the other people involved are basically free agents with free will and who seem to be OK with the situation?..

In your next post you talked about getting revenge! thats dangerous talk and the only person it will damage is you.

Some people on here can't sit here and condone that kind of behaviour...sorry!!

NB: Ok so I'm in work but that part of my last post was a thowaway bit at the end...I think the point I made about giving advice to those who are really going to listen was the important bit.
  • Options

Do not insult other board users in this way, or you will be banned.
This discussion has been closed.