Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The g-sopt and bleeding?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, here's the story.
I was having sex with my boyfriend last night and after we had finished i noticed that i was bleeding.
Now, that may seem to be no big deal, but the thing is i have no idea why and it's starting to worry me a bit.

We have been in a sexual relationship for about 10 months now, and even when he took my virginity i didn't bleed. Also, every time after that fateful night i've never bled either.

So anyway, i'm not due on my period, i'm not actually on my period, i'm not having breakthrough bleeding, i don't think it was my haymen (sp?) breaking or anything such as that.

The only thing that my bf could think of was that it was the lining over my g-spot that had been broken as we were trying out a position which we had never tried before. (I had my legs resting on his shoulders, you know the one.) He said he had seen something about it on sex tips for girls.

So what i want to know is, has it ever happened to anyone before? Did anyone see that episode of sex tips for girls and if you did please explain what's going on! And if the g-spot thing is a pack of bullshit then can anyone explain the mystery of the random bleeding to me please? :confused:

Anyway, thanks and sorry for the long post. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You should not be bleeding whilst having sex. It could have just been a one off and it may not happen again. I would strongly suggest if it does happen again you seek medical advice. If you are on the pill maybe speak to the nurse about it when you go for a new supply of pil, ask her for advice as sometimes if you have a male doctor it can be a bit scary:)
    it could be a minor tear? it does happen from time to time when theres alot friction it would explain the bleeding but I'd also suggest a trip to the GP if it hasnt cleared up
    hello there. i think your bf is right. it happened to my ex a couple of times when we did a similar position and does tend to scare the crap out of you at the time! its supposed to be quite common and nothing to worry about :)
    Originally posted by STRESSEDRICH
    hello there. i think your bf is right. it happened to my ex a couple of times when we did a similar position and does tend to scare the crap out of you at the time! its supposed to be quite common and nothing to worry about :)

You think? which is why I think if she bleeds when she has sex again go and get checked by someone who DOES know what it could be:)
    We are not doctors here, but bleeding whilst having sex is NOT normal :)
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

You think? which is why I think if she bleeds when she has sex again go and get checked by someone who DOES know what it could be:)
    We are not doctors here, but bleeding whilst having sex is NOT normal :)

Yeah, and it frightens the crap outta ya when it's never happened to you before!
    Anyway, thanks for the advise, if it happens again, i'll get it checked out by the doctor. :)