Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

turn ons

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
dunno if this has been done already but there is no harm in asking.... :)
do u have one that that always turns u on??

mine would have to be my bf kissing my neck in just the right spot... mmmm..... *goes off into dream land*

anyone else have anything like that?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: turn ons
    Originally posted by CarrieFromBrist
    mine would have to be my bf kissing my neck in just the right spot... mmmm..... *goes off into dream land*

Yeah me too. Also having my hair gently stroked & pulled & a nice massage all over. :D
    ooo i like having my hair stroked as well... and my back being tickled lol
    I Like to be dominated by partner, or have my nipples sucked on.
    I love it when my bfriend kisses my neck and runs his fingertips up the back of my spine.
    Definately when my girlfriend kisses me on my neck, also she gives me a look which I can't describe but it sends a shiver down my spine, and really turns me on. The other one is when she just starts playing with herself spontaneously, and that can be anywhere like in the cinema today :)
    men in uniform
    men in bands
    men with shaved heads
    men that have even the slightest interest in me...

:p
    For me the biggest turn on of all is to know that I'm turning my partner on. The more turned on she gets, the hotter it makes me.
    well, my ex had this amazingly sexy evil giggle. He didn't know it at the time, but I certainly found it a major turn on....
    Also, when he held me in his arms. To me, thats one of the most wonderful feelings in the world... :D
    SweetLeaf X
    I agreee with kissing the neck, thats nice ;) aslong as they don't go giving you nasty love bites :yuck:
    i have three beauty spots on my stomach and my boyfriend traces the triangle, i guess, of them with his finger and it sends me off into one, i can get horny just thinking about it:D
    I love being kised and having fingers run through my hair make me go hot and cold at the same time
    Having my neck kissed mainly. Or if someone even slightly touches the inside of my thighs i go all funny :D
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Having my neck kissed mainly. Or if someone even slightly touches the inside of my thighs i go all funny :D

hehe me 2.
    And i like the man to be in charge.Im young.But i still get it.lol
    Yeah, wow, if my bf kisses my neck that is such a turn-on. even just thinkin about it turns my legs to jelly, lol. Also, just knowing that my bf finds me sexy is enough of a turn-on. Guys...take notes from this question!!!! lol :flirt: :heart::D
    guess i'm a bit of a romantic type but my girlfriend likes it when i give a full body massage then kissing her gently all over, even down to her ankles, playing with her hair and yes, the neck kissing. also likes her stomach being rubbed :)
    well in my mind a shower together can be a great turn on even if there isnt and sexual touching till afterwards
    MMMMMMm yep, the neck is a good one. Although sometimes my b/f gets carried away and leaves a lovebite which earns him a smack lol. He loves getting them...nasty things...

Also....earlobe...yeah that's good

My bellybutton. I'm yet to figure out if this just happens to me because I was a preemie, but my umbilical cord didn't fall off properly and I've got a little knot of skin in my belly button that (just thought of this) is kinda like a third nipple (:eek:) and...mmm...having my boyfriend like and bite that is goooooodd....

And the sub in me likes it when he holds my hands above my head so I can't get away (Even if I wanted)
    Kissing on the neck gently is sweet and romantic but I think a turn on for me is when a guy likes to take control (although not completely in control) and goes to kiss round my belly button very gently and works his way back up to my lips.

Hmmmm... Excuse me, I need to make a call. :blush:
    umm wot turns me on loadsa stuff lol ill mention a few

luv havin my back and bum kissed that drives me wild with excitement, dominant men talking dirty 2 me, playin with my hair and neck when im goin down on my b/f, having my fingers sucked and the thought of people watching that whole "are we gonna get caught" thing. lol there is more but i wont go into them we'll be here all nite!
    Im like everyone else i love having my neck kissed, but i also like it when he kisses around my thighs just before he gives me oral, i also like the whole if were goning to get caght thing, but we usually do stuff in eithere my house (and i live with parents and there always in) or his house( he lives with parents and there always in) so there always that bit of extra excitment:D
    Re: turn ons
    Originally posted by CarrieFromBrist
    dunno if this has been done already but there is no harm in asking.... :)
    do u have one that that always turns u on??

anyone else have anything like that?

Ditto, shiver all over. Amongst others. But i think this has to be one of my faves, simple get me going every time.
    When a girl says *I want your cock...NOW*

Hang on, thats never happened, er in that case....having my chest kissed and lightly bitten. It also turns me on when I know Im pleasing my partner especially when Im giving oral :D
    The biggest turn on for me is when i'm giving my boyfriend oral and he's holding on to the sides of the bed and making plenty of noise. (A lot of the time we have to be quiet, which is a bugger!) I love to see him climax from oral cos his orgams are just so powerful. It really turns me on to know that i can do that to him. :D