Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

London Baby!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I live about an hour away from London on the train and occasionally go there for shopping, to see bands or clubbing, so I don't really know London too well. Anyway I'm going up there next week for a couple of days to see some friends I haven't sen in a while. We're going shopping for the day and were planning to meet in pub or something somewhere in centralish London for a few drinks.
So really I'm just wondering if any of you Londoners could recommend any pubs/bars where we could chill out for a bit. In the past, I've just walked into the nearest place that sells alcohol, which usually ends up being some random pub in Picadilly or Covent Garden or wherever I've happened to be at the time!

So erm..recommendations please.... :)

Comments

• Options
    My advice?

Find the nearest Wetherspoons and drink ther ;) But then that would be my advice for the whole country :lol:

Recommended places:
    Clubs: Fabric, Cargo
    Bars: Elephant and Castle, Jamies on Canary Wharf
  • Options
    Yeah i've often just gone into Wetherspoons in London but I was just looking for some more interesting options. Wetherspoons tends to get a bit tedious. But yeah it's likely that's where we'll end up...
    Elephant and Castle is a bit out the way, end of the tube line and all that. Thanks anyway! :)