Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First time takin E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night I did E for the first time, had had a few drinks then took just one Blue Smiley. Was an amazing feeling but after we left the club me and my mates were sat outside a kebab place. It just sorta hit me, my eyes hurt, i thought i was gunna be sick and came close to passing out. My friends started walking me home and half way there this happened again. Thought i was going to pass out.

Is this normal for a first time come down or was it a bad pill?
Any advice would be great

Comments

• Options
    my first e was class and i had no bad cum down! mite of been bad or it was juss yo fog time so when u get used of em u will be able handle em:)
  • Options
    I have taken pills for 8 years, and worked out the other day i prolly have consumed approx 1,500, they are all a bit different in their own ways.

Even after all that use sometimes they still knock me for 6, feeling a bit wobbly on your feet and a bit sick is normal, just coming up a bit too quick and it gets over whelming. Try sitting down for a while or dancing through it.

Sounds quite normal but if you are concerned maybe best to seek other advice or not do it.

Play safe and remember the rules !

;)
  • Options
    the main thing to remeber dont go to crazy on the pills. just take them now and then try not take them every week cause you start building a tolerance for it and it always seems to take you just a bit more to get you up. i took told many at a maurco picotto gig and was a bit messed up, i was wondering why i had a metalic taste in my mouth, it was because i was grinding my teeth so bad that i was actually grinding my fillings. so take it easy and dont go to crazy on them
  • Options
    the main thing to remeber dont go to crazy on the pills. just take them now and then try not take them every week cause you start building a tolerance for it and it always seems to take you just a bit more to get you up. i took told many at a maurco picotto gig and was a bit messed up, i was wondering why i had a metalic taste in my mouth, it was because i was grinding my teeth so bad that i was actually grinding my fillings. so take it easy and dont go to crazy on them