Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question about E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Seeing as most of you have had more experience in the matter than most I know, I thought I'd ask my question here. Okay, so I've taken a pill once and, well, it was strange for a good two hours afterwards I felt nothing dramatic. I'm always excited to see the kind of DJs that come through here (I think that time it was Tiesto) so I'm always very happy and always dancing, the only difference was an incessant desire to grind my teeth (I think that's what God made chewing gum for). After that, as a girl I was with was giving me a scalp massage, I suddenly felt like something clicked and I believe I was rolling rather hard for around thirty minutes, after which I came down blah blah blah.

Let's see here, physical things that may have affected my experience, a rather full stomach (hadn't eaten all day until an hour before we headed over to the club), chewed up the pill (I think this may have been a bad move? friend told me to and I'm a sucker for peer pressure) and I'm a rather large guy. One of the other people I was there with was about the same size, but he was off his ass.

So, yeah, pointers, possible things I did wrong? I want to be a better drug user. :)

Comments

• Options
    I think the full stomach thing would have made a big difference, I was on GHB (Liquid Ecstacy) & ate inbetween taking another hit & it did nothing where as the first had knocked me for six.

I would not recommend chewing it, mainly because it tastes bloody awful.... If you want to speed up the hit you can crush it & snort it.... again it tastes bloody awful when it hits the back of your throat.... As your just starting out I think your better off just swallowing it....

Did the other guy take the same type of pill as you? each different type will give you a different reaction, other factors will be your mood at the time, heart rate, how much you have drunk...

The most important thing i can advise you is not to take loads close to one another trying to get a bigger hit as it will build up & just wash over you & you will be all over the place.

Try it again, & just eat a bit earlier & be carefull not to drink too much alcohol, DO make sure you sip water throughout the night but again not too much.....

Happy clubbing.....!
  • Options
    Originally posted by little_uk_bro
    I was on GHB (Liquid Ecstacy) & ate inbetween taking another hit & it did nothing where as the first had knocked me for six.

Errrrrr since when has GHB been a liquid form of ecstacy? it's a completely different drug!

but yeah.. eating loads before dropping always slows things down loads, make sure you eat a couple of hours before dropping :)

alchohol is a depressant, ecstacy is a stimulant so... they cancel eachother out (not completely, obviously).. whenever i drink before dropping the pills never have there full effect :)

chewing pills is NASTY!! Don't do it, makes me feel sick just thinking about it :(
  • Options
    what u talkin bout GHB is liquid e!
  • Options
    *sigh*

Liquid E is a slang term, meaning GHB.

However, it isn't literally a liquid form of Ecstacy.
  • Options
    Great, thanks for the help, guys... and would never drink on ecstasy... it's worthless. And that pill tasted like nasty, and that's about all I have to say.
  • Options
    I only meant Liquid E in its slang term to give referrance to Mr Jollyjoe

Bloody good stuff tho.... :naughty:
  • Options
    I always tell firsat time droppers to not think about it just let it happen, enjoy the night and music and before long with out realising you will be fucked.

Eating does slow things down tho...

:D
  • Options
    It could have just been that you didnt have a very strong pill. thats the most possible.
    I presume that your in the US which makes it even more important to test your pills, DXM does turn up quite often there and if you mix that with a normal pill you could well end up dead.

As for GHB being liquid XTC, I think thats a stupid slang term because the two are nothing alike what so ever, if you've taken both you know that. However for some reason people keep calling it that.
    In fact when I was in A&E for my GBL over dose and I mentioned that it was chemicaly simlar to GHB the nurse said, "oh thats liquid XTC isnt it"
    At which point while being quite fucked up I had to explain to her the difference and she ended up saying
    "you quite a bit about drugs dont you" I was quite smug after that in a strange way.