Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Gutted!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im so gutted! I havnt seen me girlfriend for nearly 2 weeks and i thought i would see her tomorrow and we will just have a great day exchange presents etc.But she is ill.So we are doing it saturday.Now i knew she was going away to see da rest of her family for about 2-3 soon.But now she is goin sunday.And now I dont trust meself.I really think i will cheat on sophie like i did last thursday.
Do you think we should have a break as in a proper break where we are not going out? so i can pull with other girls and not feel guilty.

Comments

• Options
    I think the word twat pretty much sums you up.
  • Options
    Yea I agree with Deeeeb :eek: you sound like a twat! So you can pull other girls?! Thats a shite thing to say!

*pissed off now*
  • Options
    Just cos shes away a few day/weeks doesnt mean to say you have to run to another. If u love her and miss her that much you wouldnt have cheated and shouldnt be thinking of cheating.
  • Options
    I think you're a little immature to sustain a relationship right now.

Poor Sophie.

You don't know what love is matey (ref to your sig!)
  • Options
    oh my god!! i really dunno how to put my feelings into words right now, you are exactly why lads get a bad name. i mean AS IF you come out with that? if that is how you feel then i think every girl in your area should be warned about you!

what a wierdo, show sophie this post and then she will prob answer ur question for you about whether you should split or not
  • Options
    I'm thinking he's somewhere between moron and cretin.
  • Options
  • Options
    Re: Gutted!
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Im so gutted! I havnt seen me girlfriend for nearly 2 weeks and i thought i would see her tomorrow and we will just have a great day exchange presents etc.But she is ill.So we are doing it saturday.Now i knew she was going away to see da rest of her family for about 2-3 soon.But now she is goin sunday.And now I dont trust meself.I really think i will cheat on sophie like i did last thursday.
    Do you think we should have a break as in a proper break where we are not going out? so i can pull with other girls and not feel guilty.

Let's line up the points here shall we?

1) It's not even two weeks. If she isn't worth waiting for then stop wasting her time.

2) She's ill, and the only thing that means to you is that you have to wait an extra day or two. My, what a caring person you are NOT!

3) You are right not to trust yourself. You seem to be the most selfish and untrustworthy person imaginable.

4) You think you'll cheat like you already did last Thursday - when we already said its less than 2 weeks? Sheesh, you'd have to improve a long way to reach the level of pond scum in most girls' eyes.

5) All you're after is a good-time, and you don't really care who it comes from. Your only interest in having a partner is to simplify getting some - having sex on tap.

6) Yes, I think you should split with her and give her a chance to find someone decent.
  • Options
    Mr Curious, have you ever heard of the phrase "Absence makes the heart fonder." ?

I had to go through two weeks without meetings on a few occasions. Once, I had no option but to give into a four-week break. Yes, I was gutted but I still loved my girl.
  • Options
    try being apart for 3 months....
  • Options
    my blokey is off in the navy how do u think im going to feel?! ill be gutted!
  • Options
    I suppose it will make me fonder of her.I didnt see her today either so this is gona be a 4 week break.I was a bit pissed on this thread but im not worried now.Im gona be really faithful to her.(no matter how hard it is) the only thing im worried about is new years eve.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    I was a bit pissed on this thread
    From what I have read of you I would place your age at about 13/14. Maturity wise it might be a little lower, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt!

Why are you pissed at this age????
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed

I thought he meant pissed as in pissed off with everyone's justifiable replies...but I could be wrong!
    Then I stand corrected and apologise!
  • Options
    no i meant piss as in alcahol.Sorry mate i dunno how old are you but my parents drink and most of the people i kno drink now times have changed.New years eve im getting slaughtered again and everyone is goin out (and that means women) but sophie is now only goin for a week!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options