Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm not exactly new but I've never really gotten around to doing an intro.

My name's Leo and I'm 21. I'm currently living with my mum and brother in London cos I'm still skint after graduatig. I did a law degree at Sheffield University but am nto a lawyer cos they didn't do a good enough job trying to remove my heart. Ideally I want to work for a law centre or CAB helping people who can't afford legal representation but it's difficult to get into so I'm working for Camden council as a benfits interviewer at the moment. It's pretty cool and I suppose I'm helping people (although it may be just me trying to kid myself). Hopefully I'll leave before I become as cynical as most of the people working there.

I support the mighty Arsenal and know how lucky I am to support a team that actually plays football having been subjected to Sheffield United's tactics of "Hoof it up to Paul Devlin and hope he does something good" for the past three years.

I'm into all sorts of music, mainly stuff like Underworld and Leftfield, but anything that's good to be honest. I used to love going to Gatecrasher in Sheffield but haven't really been clubbing much in London due to a lack of finance and friends who like clubbing. Fabric's excellent though.

That's about it really. Just to say that London is the best city on the planet and that if there are any single girls out there then I'm a millionaire with no discernible standards.

PS/ Here's my favourite joke

"Guess who I bumped into at the opticians the other day?"
"Everyone"

I thank you

Comments