Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused :S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Help!

I'm confused. I thought that wanking with boyfriends ie. me wanking him them him returning the favour, was safe without a condom, as long as he didn't cum directly near my bits or touched me inside if he got cum on his hands. Now i read something on the internet that sperm can survive for 20mins "on dry land", but after this time the cum has evapourated? :confused:

I know that i am not pregnant. All i want to know is if i am taking risks in letting him finger me (a little while) after he has cum.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    hey hen,
    I'm not sure but make sure he has washed his hands well if u want to be safe then there is no way u can be pregnant now make sure he washes his hands very well
  • Options
    Agree on the washing hands part but remember even washing his hands there can still be traces of living sperm. I used to get g/f to finish me off so could have a little extra fun afterwards.
  • Options
    why not just do it the otherway round
  • Options
    I don't think Sperm can survive that long (20 minutes) outside the human body. Something about temperature and stuff.

Anyway, play safe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cheezie Grin
    Anyway, play safe.

Best advice.

Make sure he's protected anyway, and you won't have to worry.

The question you have to ask is: Is it worth the risk?
  • Options
    Re: Confused :S
    as long as he didn't cum directly near my bits or touched me inside if he got cum on his hands.

Sounds like your answering your own question there. As long as his hands are clean and sperm doesn't touch your vagina you wont get 'Splash Conception".
  • Options
    I think i should be safe anyway.... he never touches his cum or himself. He always leaves that up to me. On this forum all the guys seem to think it is better to do it themselves than have it done to them. My lad doesn't seem to think so.... least that's what he told me.
  • Options
    Most lads enjoy it Jo, as long as the girl does'nt carried away and thinks she is playing space invaders or something, lol. :)
  • Options
    well that's what i thought until i started reading some of the posts on this site....Perhaps too much sex education is just as confusing as too little
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jo_is_an_Angel
    On this forum all the guys seem to think it is better to do it themselves than have it done to them. My lad doesn't seem to think so.... least that's what he told me.
    Advantages to both: I find when you do it yourself, you know what you're getting, and exactly what to do, but when my girlfriend does it, I get a better orgasm... Maybe I'm just weird...
  • Options
    Advantages to both: I find when you do it yourself, you know what you're getting, and exactly what to do, but when my girlfriend does it, I get a better orgasm... Maybe I'm just weird...

Hey Sweetie!

Found this forum then. Love you.