Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

spotty bum!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys

this is real embarassing i know, i have tried everything and it just wont do or go

does anyone else have any ideas?????
it seems strange that i have hardly no spots on my face but down below i could play dot to dot!!!!!

is there any special creams to use (i have tried using the usual face ones)

i head apparently udder cream is good

help meeeeeee

Comments

• Options
    go see your doctor. he/she will be able to prescribe you something to help you get rid of them
  • Options
    Originally posted by shazza
    go see your doctor. he/she will be able to prescribe you something to help you get rid of them

Agreed. :yes:
    I used to have acne on my back. My doctor prescrided me antibiotics and gave me PanOxyl cream. The cream is especially for acne and works really well. It comes in 3 strengths (2.5, 5 and 10)
    If you get no joy from your doctor then go to your chemist and look for creams with Benzoyl Peroxide in them as that is the main ingredient in most creams perscribed for acne.

Also, if you're given something by the doctor, don't get downhearted if it doesn't work. Just go back and s/he wil give you something stronger. (But use the cream or whatever for at least 3 months as some take a while to produce a visible improvement)

Hope that helped :)