Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey Hey Hey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey Everyone.

Hey everyone, my names Klompy. I came across this forum and thought it was pretty tops so this is my first forum ive joined.

Ok firstly. Im 16. but im a tall bastard! like 6.2 or something. so i can get away with anything cause i look older. well back to what i was thinking. all the gals my age, they all go for older guys! like wtf! whats wrong with goin out with someone the same age as u? just cause i dont have a car n a full time job! is that what gals want? im pretty mature, even though im a lil crazy at parties im a pretty basic fella.

So its not for the looks they go for, otherwise i would be in there. when i go to a prt and i dont know anyone, people assume im older n gals are nicer! WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE OLDER GUY THING!:eek2:

yeah anywayz. had to let that out! so hi everyone! buy my book oneday!

Cyas round soon:cool:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :eek2: you going to do a book? are give it a miss thanks:p

This girl thing you are on about ? dont worry every girl is diffrent some go for your age. Whats wrong with 16? and some like a younger guy and some like an older guy. :) Guys are the same i like younger girls but other guys like older.

Slinky;)
    Hang on? your 16? why does your profile say july 16th 1983 ? you would be 19?:chin:

Slinky ;)
    I go for older guys. I don't mean this offence but guys are more immature than girls therefore we like to go out with older guys so their are kind of maturity. It's not all girls that like older guys, just the majority, just like a majority of guys like younger girls.
    Don't worry mate, when you get older you are GLAD younger girls like an older lad ;)
    Well firstly, not all girls go for older guys. My bfriend is three years younger than me and all my exes have been the same age or younger so why are you so worried. Oh and you think 6ft 2 is tall? Well deal with having a bfriend who's 6ft 5 and then you know you've got problems.