Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Foreplay rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, guys..

i would like to take heed from this, in case you do this..STOP..or..take more time with it..

cause all blokes tend to do is..

- snog with the tongue licking your pizza and chips for dinner, eurgh..and grab a boob..not very erotic. this is kiddies stuff, or err..pubescent stuff lol.
- fumble about your crotch and rub your pelvic bone rather than your actual fanny, this is painful. let US show you. and don't go in a huff when we show you, we're helping you learn!
- suck and lick a nipple til we have a HUUUUGE love bite. yeah, that's attractive when we wanna wear our corset.
- suck and lick other nipple til we have another HUUUUGE love bite. grr..
- and dive in to the muff..no..CLIT..not muff. constant sucking and flicking ya tongue is good but do more, kiss the lips! nibble on 'em, lick the thighs. our clit gets nippy after we cum.. ooh and ahh when we cum does not mean speed up..it means continue at the pace or slow it down to drive us over the edge..it's lovely.

hmm, the point of this post went out the window, yo.

but..summat should get across and birds should get better foreplay..hurrah! the day is saved to BEBEDAWL!!!

er, righto.

MWUAH! :flirt:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe i've just had bad foreplay.

:confused:

WAHHHHH!!
    Re: Foreplay rant
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    our clit gets nippy after we cum.. ooh and ahh when we cum does not mean speed up..it means continue at the pace or slow it down to drive us over the edge..it's lovely.

:yes:

So true!
    Thanks there

I'm kinda new 2 the whole sex thing so this kinda helps cos I'd want 2 know that a girl is gettin the same pleaseure i am!!!!

any other tips 2 drive her wild????
    Well I have no sympathy for you lot whatsoever, you get it much better than men anyway. :p
    er...oooh, the neck, and ears..

whisper and trace your finger or tongue over them gently..VERY gently, and just blow softly..or nuzzle, which is just sort of brushing your nose and lips over them lovingly yanno..just be nice.
    I love my back being massaged, my ears being nibbled being kissed all over tends to whip me into a frenzy.
    And here's some advice on giving advice : Its much more usful, and less aggressive to intruct people in what they should be doing, rather than what they should not be doing.

This is doubly true if its concerning something that is not clear cut, and that people tend to be embarrassed about anyway
    it was a rant.

not advice..it was mainly aimed at girls who can relate to these bad experiences, if i offended you, well too bad, not my fault if you can't take things light heartedly?

nothing deadly serious.

so..hush.
    If a girl is suffering from poor foreplay then is it his fault - or the fault of the girls (including the current one) who should have told him?

When boys talk sex in school, they don't tend to go on about licking her for three hours, they scrabble through the story to the final point of action as fast as possible. Unfortunately, this leads some of them to follow the same attitude to sex itself. But if a girl lets them, then frankly she has only herself to blame.

If you think crap foreplay is limited to boys then you are waaaaaaaay mistaken. I've known women who touched me like they were trying to strangle a python then yanked on it like a tug of war and got annoyed that I wasn't impressed.

Good foreplay (and good sex in general) can take years to learn, or can take about 2 hours when the right partner comes along. It takes two people to either make sex great or crap.
    Ok girls, you canÕt jump into bed with a bloke and expect him to be great. And in fact, if heÕs too good you just worry that he has been around the block one too many times.

So this is how you improve his foreplay technique. As soon as he does something you LIKE, let him know, make noises, say yes, tell him to not stop. He will be pleased to have hit your hot spots! Repeat, repeat, repeat again.

Or you can play this game which is GREAT. What you have to do is take turns. So say itÕs my turn. I lie on the bed, have to be motionless and can not respond to anything, canÕt kiss partner back or touch them. YouÕre basically at their mercy and they can tease you till you canÕt take it any more. Once you give in, swap over. ItÕs a really good way to find what a person likes, and vice versa.
    Yeah but Bebedawl, all girls are different, my gf loves here neck, ear's and stomach been kissed. When it comes too her boobs, yes she likes gentle kisses on them, but she really loves her nipples been sucked really hard. I can tell when she's really enjoying me licking her out cos a. she starts to pull at my hair, and b. she squezes and pulls at her nipples really hard. So what one girl likes another maybe doesnt.

Girls please remember if you are playing with your blokes tool. A penis is for life and not just for xmas!