Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ok..condoms

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Happychild

Doesn't everyone believe this? Even the ones that are cheated on all the time?

Not trying to be rude but realistic. No one expects to be cheated on. What if your b/f did??

I really don't think he would. We've discussed it and decided that we would tell the other one if we ever did. I know I can't rule out that he would, but if you knew him you'd understand. Even if he did, there's no doubt in my mind that he'd tell me. He feels guilty if he even looks at another girl.
  • Options
    Condoms I use until I know a person well enough and am well into a rel. (yes other than my current guy, but you can say we've been seeing each other for 3-4 months anyways)

But for one night stands, beginning of rel's etc they are an essential. Always carry them around with me so I don't have to rely on guys. Just means I can always be safe as well. And you never know when I'm not gonna want the mess with my fella anyways. ;) Although he very very rarely comes when wearing a condom.
  • Options
    me and my b/f have just stop using comdoms, it was a bit of a scary thought at first and we didnt discuss it at all, we just went for it. i do prefere without cos there is a slight difference in feeling, but the mess (ie the wet patch after) i could live with out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    but the mess (ie the wet patch after) i could live with out.

:lol: Couldn't we all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh

I really don't think he would. We've discussed it and decided that we would tell the other one if we ever did. I know I can't rule out that he would, but if you knew him you'd understand. Even if he did, there's no doubt in my mind that he'd tell me. He feels guilty if he even looks at another girl.

No offence but you are being incredibly naive.

People DO cheat, unfortunately.

If it's your first serious partner then it's harder to accept that it could happen. But it's the same for everyone.

When people cheat they're unlikely to tell right away, because they'd prefer to see if they could get away with it and keep the relationship going.

Sad.... But it happens.
  • Options
    Have to agree with EssEmm there!
    :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    Sex in this day and age without condoms is simply asking for it. One of my best friends who has had 3 sexual partners just found out she has herpes. Her last partner she'd dated for 6 months BEFORE having intercourse and he refused to wear a condom. That would have sent me running for the hills, but thats me.

As for Kazbo's comment about her guys rarely cumming when wearing a condom. . . I find that a bit odd. Are they drunk?

I am unable to take the pill, but due to recent doctor ordered surgery don't have to rely on it or condoms for birth control anymore. Prior to and for the last 15 years my husband and I used condoms. He never had any trouble reaching orgasm.

I'm thankful to be in a monogamous relationship, but if and when the need would arise to go elsewhere. . . I'll be packing condoms.
  • Options
    Course they do, it's still sex :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jasmine
    Sex in this day and age without condoms is simply asking for it. One of my best friends who has had 3 sexual partners just found out she has herpes. Her last partner she'd dated for 6 months BEFORE having intercourse and he refused to wear a condom. That would have sent me running for the hills, but thats me.

If a guy refuses to wear one then you should tell him to f*** off :)

I don't like using one, but I know I have to, so it's not really an issue.
  • Options
    Originally posted by EssEmm

If a guy refuses to wear one then you should tell him to f*** off :)

I don't like using one, but I know I have to, so it's not really an issue.

You go Essemm. . .. .:)
  • Options
    any guy who tried it without a condom would get a smack in the teeth (wow thats the second time ive said that on here already and its only 11am) he always comes through sex, lucky bastard
  • Options
    I wouldn't be keen on the idea of sex without a condom at all until I had been with someone for a very long time and had maybe got tested or something before doing it. I had sex with my first partner without condoms a few times because we lost our virginity to each other and knew we were both clean...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

:lol: Couldn't we all.

Ditto to that!!!:)
  • Options

As for Kazbo's comment about her guys rarely cumming when wearing a condom. . . I find that a bit odd. Are they drunk?

I'm only talking about my current fella there. But neither of us like the things, we trust each other and so are happy to go without now. Some can some can't. I knowa lot of mates who have never reached orgasm using condoms. I think a lot of it depends on how they're used to. My fella's used to it without them, as are my mates who have troubles.

but it's good to see you over here Jasmine....how are you after the op?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

I'm only talking about my current fella there. But neither of us like the things, we trust each other and so are happy to go without now. Some can some can't. I knowa lot of mates who have never reached orgasm using condoms. I think a lot of it depends on how they're used to. My fella's used to it without them, as are my mates who have troubles.

but it's good to see you over here Jasmine....how are you after the op?

As previously stated, I as well as my husband didn't care for them either but as it was our only means of birth control due to not being able to use the pill, etc. he learned to use them. He wasn't "used" to them either - but if he wanted sex and didn't want a bunch of kids - he had no choice.

Thanks Kazbo - nice to see you too. I'm recuperating but it's taking much longer than originally anticipated. When you've geared yourself for 3 weeks down time and it turns into 8 because of complications. . . but I should have expected it - if it's gonna happen. . . it happens to ME.
  • Options

As previously stated, I as well as my husband didn't care for them either but as it was our only means of birth control due to not being able to use the pill, etc. he learned to use them. He wasn't "used" to them either - but if he wanted sex and didn't want a bunch of kids - he had no choice.

Very true, and I'm sure if I was in the same position as you he would learn to put up with them, as would I. But being on the pill I don't feel the need when I trust him and so on. Just saves the fathing and lack on spontinuity condoms can cause.

Thanks Kazbo - nice to see you too. I'm recuperating but it's taking much longer than originally anticipated. When you've geared yourself for 3 weeks down time and it turns into 8 because of complications. . . but I should have expected it - if it's gonna happen. . . it happens to ME.

Huggles....hope there's no further complications hun.
  • Options
    :chin: hmmm...taking everything in. don't really have an opinion but am listening to everyone else's.

waste of space really isn't it? lol.
    If a guy refuses to wear one then you should tell him to f*** off

essemm, go you, being all assertive....woo! :thumb: ;)
  • Options
    most men I know say sex is better without them...but its safer to wear one...make your choice!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Happychild

Doesn't everyone believe this? Even the ones that are cheated on all the time?

Not trying to be rude but realistic. No one expects to be cheated on. What if your b/f did??

Then we'd have to live with the consquences of our actions, and take personal responsibilty for it, if an STI was caught.
  • Options
    this might be aimed at guys but im gonna answer nehoo! :razz:

ive had sex both with and without a condom :shocking: and personally i couldnt really tell the difference apart from there was less friction with one on but wiht a condom on there is MUCh less of a worry! after tryin it both ways i would say wear the condom...the feeling may not be as good but you wont have lil baby you's running round ya feet in 9months! I mean say you didnt wear one but promised 2 pull out when u came and u fogot coz u were so lost in the great feeling...how would you feel? ... :banghead:...exactly! like that!

Think about it!

Antalya xxx :wave: