Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can colege ask you to leave if you all pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
If the baby wont be born until about 3 months after the college year ends, can they ask you to leave? Are you considered a risk to have in the building in case ou have an accident, lose the babya nd sue or sommat?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Course they cant, what if a member of staff there was to fall pregnant, they wouldnt ask her to leave and it wouldnt be any different for a pupil there either.
    some one on my college course is pregnant and has been there the whole of her 9th month
    I think they can when you get into the later months of pregnancy due to risks that it can cause to yourself and the college, don't quote me on it though cos I remember a girl at school having to leave at 7 months cos it was an insurance risk or something?! :confused:
    No, but especially not if the baby isn't due until three months after your course ends.

Good for you if you want to stay on. That is really admirable I have to say!!:) Good luck.