Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

taking pills on your own

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm thinking about taking pills alone for the first time; I've done it loads of times with friends, but I've always wanted to know what it would be like to do it on my own. Has anyone tried this, and have any tips or ideas of how I can make it a rewarding experience? Cheers,
screamadelica

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seriously don't recommend it.

We were talking about this months ago and we all decided that it would be a nightmare.

A few weeks after I was meeting a mate in the local to get a cab into town. I rang him, said I was on my way down and mentioned that i'd thrown 1 in.

He decided it would be a good idea to leave me in there for an hour as a sort of experiment, with only the rugby on in the boozer for company e-ing my head off!
    I do it sometimes to fill a night in, you can get bored so make sure you've something to occupy your mind.
    I'd say from a mental health and not-wanting-to-become-dependant point of view your best off not doing it alone......
    But some of my best times on drugs have been taking hallucinogens alone....

So maybe i'm not the best person to be giving advice.
    Its up to you mateI have been left in the situation many times, going back home after a night out and everyone has gone to sleep to leave me buzzin.

There is nothing wrong with it but I would say its better with other people about, its also something that is easy to get into and you just end up, sweaty horny and awake for hours !!

:crazyeyes
    I think like everything it depends on what sort of person you are yourself. Me personally its something i'd never do as for me the whole point in getting pilled up is because it allows you to bond so much more with others.
    A friend of mine will quite often go out and do a few pills then just go home and chill in his bedroom and he loves it though.
    yeah

ill agree wiv u there pillmonster. i personally enjoy pills if i take em wiv me mates or on me own,i luv me pills :D:D:D
    I've done pills at home by myself and it was quite good but I ended up snorting a few tri-mitzis and having a seriously harsh comedown.

However I dont really like doing acid with anyone at all, I prefer not to have anyone else to worry about, but then maybe thats because I've had a few trips go sideways on me because my mate asked me to kill him half way through. Strange.
    you definately hallusinate more when you take it at home by
    yourself. i poped 2 half the other nite and i was just by myself and spent the nite buzzing. i liked it but probably doing it with my mates would be the best way of doing it. if you really want to get a good hit from it you should put your fist in your other hand and push out as hard as you can until u feel ur head shake the feeling u get after is a sudden dart of pure e that will make you nearly fall over