Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i dont know if this has be asked before or it sound real stupid or blah blah blah and i just go on!

i've started dating this girl and shes about a month older than me! we are very open with each other and chat about stuff! we have not done anythin sexual yet but have talked about things! she is not a virgin and has also done other things and i am a virgin and have done very little! (proud of it tho) we have talked about doin just oral first as she finds that a big turn on! but i am very nervous of what 2 do when maybe licking her out as she has done it before and will know what she want we as i havnt and wont know what she want! kinda sound sad but it true cos how can u know some tu neva done b4?
is this just bein stupid or any tips on wata do!
thnx if u reply and ermmm...... thnx if u just give some sorta abuse! promise not 2 take it 2 heart!

Comments

• Options
    first don't go at it like a raging bull.start to kiss down her stomach,her thighs then start to feel vagina with your tongue.make sure she's very aroused before you enter her lips then on to her clitoris.you must have plenty of Lub in that area. Enjoy the experience.I used to.
  • Options
    Yeh, and anyway if she knows what she likes she'll tell you, which might make it easier! xx
  • Options
    Probably best if you do a search of the boards for this one, or look at the factsheets in our Sex&Relationships Magazine section.