Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tolerance Level

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone think that if a user smokes cannabis(4 joints)at about 2ish,then a user smokes some bongs and pipe at about 6 do u think its harder to get stoned in the evening time cuz u have smoked a few hours earlier?thanks

Comments

• Options
    This just proves how much an addict you are..you already posted this topic just about 2 weeks ago.does anyone else think that toking everyday for 4-5 weeks is bad for your health and stupid
  • Options
    No....sure mroll has smoked for 35 years and for 20 years day in day out!how often do most ppl smoke here?every day i wud say..or every other day anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by you_only_ live _once
    This just proves how much an addict you are..you already posted this topic just about 2 weeks ago.does anyone else think that toking everyday for 4-5 weeks is bad for your health and stupid

I'd never call anyone stupid - each 2 their own. But of course it's bad fer your health!!! Just read that original post - does that question even need to be asked?!!!
  • Options
    i'm smoking now. i will always smoke i think. but i've been the man who smokes 24/7 and i dont anymore. it would get in the way. no longer can i be charged under the missuse of drugs act. i use it quite satisfactooooooo cant spell arilly at the moment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    how often do most ppl smoke here?every day i wud say..or every other day anyway.

A few times a month, maybe.

Got a half oz. sitting in my drawer, but I don't smoke that often.

Class A's for me thanks :D:p
  • Options
    No, I think it's just as hard as it was at four... but the possibility is that you've gotten used to the high for about two hours, so your body might start to adapt or something and be more used to the state, making it seem like less of a high. If that makes sense. Probably doesn't. Eh.
  • Options
    i find when ive been smoking in the day and then i do again later its less of an intense high later on and more of a brain-dead cant think about anything just wanna lie down and stare at stuff high.... and i usually end up falling asleep.