Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pnjsurferpoet please answer.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
The topic is, why is a group that pays for the bombs and the teenaged bombers that walk into civilian areas in Isreal allowed to raise funds in the UK. Y?

another question , just as valid is why were noraid alowed to raise and donate money to a terrorist organisation called the I.R.A. ? the I.R.A. have killed and maimed thier way through britain for years on your dollars.
they blew a fucking big hole in the heart of my home city of manchester. the biggest explosion on british soil since the second world war. will someone from america explain to the members of the british public who are maimed, blind, deaf, limbless or missing a family member why they thought it was ok for the american government to alow these people to behave like this on american soil against thier staunchest alies ?
PLEASE ANSWER .
still no answer...i've asked american people to answer this question before, in here and on other sites. no answer. they go all quiet and shy away.

pnjsurferpoet i'm not being horrible or anything but every time a conversation reaches this point with an american it never goes any further. you asked a question. i asked you one back. you departed from the thread. please finish the conversation. why did americans alow this and encourage it in new york especialy ?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pnjsurferpoet
    what can i say ? you were online when i posted it. you were on line for ages after. i saw you actualy reading it. considering the questions you ask it would only be polite to answer. but like i said, i never get these people to answer this question. ok, i'll leave it alone. it's obviously a problem for you.