Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

embarssing but i needa know!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im a 14 yr old gurl. am i supposed to shave....down there? or trim? i feel so stupid asking this but i need to know. whats the normal thing for girls to do???

Comments

• Options
    You don't have to at all, I don't personally know many people who do, mainly because I have no right to.
    Don't worry, because who will know anyway? The only reason my gf does is at my request, but that is just me. Some people prefer unshaven, at the end of the day though it is your decision, whatever you feel comfrotabke with.
  • Options

As WhoWhere says, it's a choice (why aren't there more ladies answering this one??) that's up to you. Most of my lady friends do trim to some extent, mostly their bikini lines and/or a grade 2 or so, but I know only one who goes the whole hawg for a completely bald beaver. I suppose it depends to some extent if anyone else is gonna see it or not, most ladies don't want to get their undies off for a sexy moment and then have a huge bushy monster spring out. (Personal opinion of course, some guys prefer it that way)
  • Options
    Hello

There are lots of topics like this on the boards, so you could judt do a quick search to find out what other people have said on the subject recently.

I'm closing this thread now cos the regulars complain when the same questions are asked over and over again.