Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I need him Back!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so, urgh! frustrated is the word, about my ex.
for those who had read about me and relationships before, you'd guess im pretty useless. the summer crushed me up and i had to turn away my ex, dean, coz of it! i didn't want him to like me any more because i felt so dirty and wanted him to move on.

It actually worked, but it worked too well. He tried to get over me in the harshest way he could, but i really love him but wanted him to move on. He know fancies this other girl, and when i heard i though ok she better treat him good, but she's two yrs below us and is like a little girly girl!

I really love him,and al these songs are reminding me of him. like Darren hayes's song and turn back hands of time, i cried! i've been trying to get him out of my head for three months now, i don't feel any different! i want to tell him why i did turned him away, the story is...

i went to cornwall, and i got pissed and i bit stoned, with this guy, and he told me he would use protection, he lied and i caught something, i came bk home feeling so dirty and i didn't want no guys to touch me and i felt dean could do better then me. but i regret that now. i should have explained to him. or was it better to do wat i did!

what i need to know is was it just meant to be, and should i try and get back with him. it's hurting me so bad that he's right there and i can't tell him i love him. I've seen the variety of guys you can get, and i know that dean is the most important person in the world to me.

after wat i did would he take me back?

please give any advice you can! its driving me mad!:crazyeyes

thanx for actually reading the novel! love xax

Comments

• Options
    Re: I need him Back!!!!
    Originally posted by *sugar*

after wat i did would he take me back?

In my oppinion here's only one true way to find out, and thats to let him know how you feel, exactly what you'r thinking and just how much you're hurting.

It might suprise you (it certainly suprised me) but lads, especially ex's, have feelings too and often they are hurting and feeling just as much as you are. :D
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Just try and explain to him or you will never know! good luck :)
  • Options
    don't have a lot to say about it. sounds like you really care for the guy. loving someone isn't always enough though. tell him how you feel, but if he doesn't feel the same way then you have to move on. you made a choice and now you have to live with the consequences of that choice. i hope you guys get back together. life usually seems to have other plans though. best of luck.
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel, even though our situations are diffrent.I've been doing exactly the same as you..with listenin to the sad songs and all.And you try to tell yourself not to do it and not to get in a state but yet you jus cant seem to help youself.

You could tell him how you feel..God knows all my friends have been tellin me to call my ex and tell him that I still love, want and need him.But I won't do it coz I'm scared of what I might hear! Is that the same reason as to why you wont tell your ex how you feel?

At the end of the day you've got two choices
    (1) move on and let it be
    (2) Tell you ex how you feel, knowing you've been true to yourself and gave it your all despite knowing you did him wrong.

It's a hard choice because either way you feel you could loose, but it's also hard to carry on wondering *what if* and as I'm writing this reply to you I guess I'm also giving myself a wake up call and I should take my own advice but I know I probably won't.But I hope what I've said makes some sense and I also hope thing's work out for you!

~Melissa~