Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How do you all do it?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I lack so much motivation for college its unbelieveable! Last year i didnt finish my course because i couldnt be bothered with lesons and this year i just hate getting out of bed to go to college! I dunno iof its pure laziness or what!!!!!

How the hell do you drag yourself outta bed on those cold winter mornings to sit bored all day?!!!!!!!!!!

*waster*

:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's simple - most of us want to be successful & not rely on the council to help us achieve things like living in our dream home.

I would've thought that was obvious. :confused:
    are you stalking me? you are arent you? :naughty: you after trying a little of my girl on girl action there 'kinky'red?! :lol:
    You wish sweetheart.

You wish.
    Oh I know, how i lay awake tossing and turning at night, dreaming about you, wishing you were here in my arms so i could hold you, feel you......LOVE you :(
    :yuck:

:lol:
    did you eat something bad my dear? want a tissue? need a good clean? :naughty:

:lol:

*this post could of been a lot funnier, but alas my brain fails to work*
    Re: How do you all do it?!
    Originally posted by Nikki_S
    How the hell do you drag yourself outta bed on those cold winter mornings to sit bored all day?!!!!!!!!!!

I don't sit bored all day. My subject interests me.

There's no point even going if the subject bores you.

What do you 'study'?
    Unavoidable at a younger age though.............
    Ok i doubt the Student forum is the place for your erotic fantasies Nicki... :rolleyes:

Anyway yeah i totally lack motivation too but im determined to do it now.
    Re: How do you all do it?!

Easy, it's called an alarm clock, and the realisation that if you don't, you're probably going to miss something really important that'll no doubt count towards your exams and then when the exams come around, you fuck up, get 3 E's and end up living off the government in a shabby bed and breakfast with 5 children to support because you have nothing more to do in your pitiful life than breed, and make more oiks who will no doubt go on to do the same as you did and live off society, whilst the other fools who went and were 'bored' pay for it.

Seriously, life isn't all fun fun fun, but you gotta take the crap with the good times in order for there to be more of the good times and less of the bad times.
    Re: Re: How do you all do it?!
    Originally posted by Jono_H

Easy, it's called an alarm clock, and the realisation that if you don't, you're probably going to miss something really important that'll no doubt count towards your exams and then when the exams come around, you fuck up, get 3 E's and end up living off the government in a shabby bed and breakfast with 5 children to support because you have nothing more to do in your pitiful life than breed, and make more oiks who will no doubt go on to do the same as you did and live off society, whilst the other fools who went and were 'bored' pay for it.

Seriously, life isn't all fun fun fun, but you gotta take the crap with the good times in order for there to be more of the good times and less of the bad times.

*Agrees*
    fuck up, get 3 E's and end up living off the government in a shabby bed and breakfast with 5 children to support because you have nothing more to do in your pitiful life than breed, and make more oiks

lol :lol:
    Well I'm glad you find that funny. Personally it would be my idea of hell.
    jeeeeeeeeesus

what are you afraid of? smiling wont crack your face, honest!
    jeeeeeeeeesus

what are you afraid of? smiling wont crack your face, honest!

You really need to grow up :rolleyes:
    and you need to

CHILL OUT
    :rolleyes:
    Nikki,

You asked a question, you have answers.
    KinkyRed's answer was acceptable, as were the others...we (maybe even you :rolleyes: ) all want some kind of success.

The thread turned somewhat hostile because you ask a question...get an answer...and laugh at it.

I'll have to agree with you on one thing, though, you do appear to be a waster.
    :rolleyes:

I was laughing with the post not at the post if you know what i mean, i never said i disagreed.

The topic turned hostile because basically, no matter what i say, one of you are gonna pick faults with it. Ive obviously come across the wrong way, im not immature, i like to smile and laugh, whats so wrong with that.

Life is nothing if you cant smile

:) <
    damn you bad seed! i was going to say that.

let me add another thing though. when you asked a question, if people had come in with retarded comments instead of answers (much like you did) i'm sure you wouldn't be laughing. so instead, you get serious answers and laugh at that. THINK
    more oiks

lol :lol:

sorry but how can you not find the word 'oiks funny?!! Must be a personal joke *sigh*

and as for this bit :

KinkyRed
    Twisted Soul

It's simple - most of us want to be successful & not rely on the council to help us achieve things like living in our dream home.

I would've thought that was obvious.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-12-2002 03:45 PM

Nikki_S
    Crazy Poster

are you stalking me? you are arent you? you after trying a little of my girl on girl action there 'kinky'red?!

That was followed on from another topic in another forum and i didnt expect such a hostile response. You cant deny that was a 'having a go' post, I dont deserve a lecture, i never said i didnt go, i said i hated getting up knowing i had to go....!

eeeesht!!!!!!

Oh and as for the girl on girl bit, no emails relating to 3somes please, this is used solely for arguments sake(or something like that)!!!!
    i reiterate: :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.