Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wanking in your sleep

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is this a common thing?

When Adam was at mine afew days ago I woke in the night and could have sworn he was wanking, when I asked him in the morning he said he was asleep and so I must have been dreaming.

Then I heard today something about les dennis found wanking in the big bro house last night while in his sleep, so is it the norm or what :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I bet adam will be pleased everyone now knows he jacks off in his sleep. :yes:
    errrr i think i have but you dont really remember it, you jkust wake up with a mess sometimes... and u can sorta tell whether it was just cos u were thinking or cos u were actually wanking. very embarrising nonetheless!
    if you like this guy so much, why do you humilate him?
    I think you'll find it's commonly known as a 'wet dream'
    Originally posted by my_name
    if you like this guy so much, why do you humilate him?

quite
    I'm not humiliating him I'm talking to him on msn and asked him first if I could do it and he said yes cos most people wank so why be ashamed of it and hide it!
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I'm not humiliating him I'm talking to him on msn and asked him first if I could do it and he said yes cos most people wank so why be ashamed of it and hide it!

Yes, but it's waaaay to much info for everyone else on here

:crazyeyes
    If I had said is it normal to wank in your sleep everyone would be like why are you asking this. They would think I had been doing it and would be like how did I know I was doing it I was asleep, therefore I'm explaining why I am asking the question just like the boards ask you to explain why you want to know something.
    neither of you have any shame, I cant believe you wrote that with or without his permission. some things its better to keep private.
    i think it was a perfectly valid inquiry. a bit embarrising perhaps but i think its normal for a guy to do that. i think there was nothin wrong with the question!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    i think it was a perfectly valid inquiry. a bit embarrising perhaps but i think its normal for a guy to do that. i think there was nothin wrong with the question!

I think no matter what question I ask on here people well moan at it anyway.

I'm sorry if my threads seem over the top to you lot but that's just me, not everyone in life gets on with everyone, I'm not perfect some like me others hate me, it's life!
    Yeah, but most pple on this site now know;

how often
    where
    when
    what positions
    ....etc
    Originally posted by Britney
    Yeah, but most pple on this site now know;

how often
    where
    when
    what positions
    ....etc

Yeah I agree. I think it's ok to ask any question on this board, though I think it is wrong to actually name him. I know I would be embarrased if my boyfriend repeated some of the things we have done and named me!
    Originally posted by Jo_is_an_Angel

Yeah I agree. I think it's ok to ask any question on this board, though I think it is wrong to actually name him. I know I would be embarrased if my boyfriend repeated some of the things we have done and named me!

Me too! I would never talk to him again! :eek:
    This is a good question. I don't know what I do in my sleep - apart from snoring (apparently). If I did know, then I wouldn't be asleep, would I? :) However, I often wake up with a bit of morning glory. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Look yeah if it was someone else we wouldnt be saying anything.

Fact is we all know who shes with. She didnt have to name him, it makes no difference to us whether she does or not. Just cos shes going out with Slinky Guy does that mean shes banned from asking questions/replying on here? Nope.
    Aww bless ya Kitty thanks :)
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    However, I often wake up with a bit of morning glory. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

I thought that all blokes got that, every morning. It happens to my boyfriend whenever I'm with him for the night, so I just assumed that it happens all the time...
    i read somewere that the morning time and at night is were people become most aroused/horny. so i guess that the hormones and shit make you stand to attention if you know what i mean, well i'll openly admit i'll wake up with a boner but you soon get used to it..........:naughty:
    Originally posted by Meryn

It happens to my boyfriend whenever I'm with him for the night, so I just assumed that it happens all the time...
    I'll bet it always happens when you're there. :naughty: Personaly it's not every morning. I'd say I wake up three or four times a week feeling very horny, often accompanied by a stiffy. :)

Apparently us men are supposed to get several erections during a normal nights sleep. It wouldn't surprise me if women get aroused several times a night during sleep too.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I wouldn't know because i am asleep :p

I always snore though if thats any help :D
    Originally posted by Britney
    I bet adam will be pleased everyone now knows he jacks off in his sleep. :yes:

lol awww!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I think u have the right as much as anyone else to ask whatever questions you want! Whether its 'too' much detail for people, then they shouldnt read them then! Its up to you what you wana ask and it was thoughtful for you to ask his permission first! Ignore the people who like to moan....not mentioning any names!
    Back to your question...ive never really heard of wanking in your sleep,i expect its a normal thing though. I think i'll ask my boyf about it!
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i read somewere that the morning time and at night is were people become most aroused/horny. so i guess that the hormones and shit make you stand to attention if you know what i mean, well i'll openly admit i'll wake up with a boner but you soon get used to it..........:naughty:

I thought it was to do with having a full bladder or something...

...might be wrong though.
    Originally posted by carlito

I thought it was to do with having a full bladder or something...
    Yes, I've heard that too. Aparently, the feeling of a full bladder, which most of us have first thing in the morning, gives sensations and tinglings like sexual arousal, and hence leads to arousal. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    When I looked at the subject for this thread, I was like, 'oh, that's weird, wonder what that's all about then?' I then l looked at who started the thread (as one does) and saw that it was Angelbabe... posting in the sex forum.... (Alarm bells) I then KNEW that it would be something Adam and Angelbabe related, but I hoped it wouldn't be. Alas... I was wronged...
    You lot should know by now that they do it to get a reaction. They said so themselves a while back. But yeah, I don't think they always intentionally do it.
    I would say leave it but after they posted all that unnecessary crap in Anything Goes about stains on sofas and something about shagging by the kitchen door I can see why people would be fed up with the posts. In that case I bitch at them both because it's stupid and annoying and, well, gross.

It generally goes that if she's posting in sex it's because she just wants to know something, if you don't see it that way ignore her threads? I dunno. I'm in a peaceful mood. I should be a hippie right now.
    It's a valid question, and she does have a right to be posting it. If any of the rest of us had nothing would have been said. Leave them alone, I'm just glad someone is as open as I am on the topic. It's nice to see I aint alone. ;)

But yeah I've woken up and found guys wanking in their sleep. Like they don't do it often enough during the day eh? Blokes they just can't stop :lol:

As for guys waking up with a stiffy, thats because when the bladder is full during the night your bodies give you a stiffy which basically stops you pissing yourself. therefore you should just about always wake up with one.

And yes us females get aroused in our sleep as well.....but I'm not saying any more :naughty:
    The average bloke has about 5-7 hardons in a day, and about 3-5 at night (I think that's right!)

So it possible you saw him with wood, I mean it was dark wasn't it!

I doubt Adam could have the energy to get it up when he sleeps, you little minx must drain it all out of him!:naughty:;)

And leave them alone everyone, they both adults and can say what they like!
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    Look yeah if it was someone else we wouldnt be saying anything.

Fact is we all know who shes with. She didnt have to name him, it makes no difference to us whether she does or not. Just cos shes going out with Slinky Guy does that mean shes banned from asking questions/replying on here? Nope.

I agree totally! how many of you post worse things about your life etc. Some people on here have TOO MUCH to say about others! Rainbowbrite this is nothing to do with shame it is a perfectly feasible question and i would not think anything of it BUT i do coz rach is my best mate and sitting in her room seeing the scratches over the wall :D....but if you dont want to read it - the topic name was enough of a clue... in reply to the the question - i think its probably natural rach the amout of time you have turned around in your bed to find you wwere at the opposite end - its the same sorta thing he was probably dreaming of you ;)