Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Meeting People

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So come on then boys and girls, if you saw someone of the oppisite sex how would you try and pull them etc? Could be at a club or in the shops etc??

My way would be to be myself and start trying to talk or comment on something you know they will reply too. Sometimes work! lol

Comments

• Options
    i normally wait until they come up to me. sometimes i would grab their attention my smiling or bumping into them acciently on purpose.
  • Options
    i usually just stand there looking like a twat, i tend to smile and then end up getting loaded and either make a twat out of myself by doing something stupid or end up just looking like i have a major drinking problem.

this tends to draw the girls attention my way but thats how far as the "pulling" goes.
  • Options
    I'd love to be able to pull in the street. Eyed up a couple of beauties this morning as it goes. Didn't have the balls to do anything about it mind :(

It's all in the eyes.
  • Options
    A question for the girls

Refering to Brians answer!

If say I was walking down a road etc and walked past a girl and she smiled at me and I smiled at her, what would you as a girl want me to do about it? Onbviously it makes a difference whether you fancy them or not.

1) would you just carry on walking and think he was nice?

2) want me to stop and make conversation with you? Maybe try and get your number etc?

Basically what I'm asking is would you like to be chatted up just walking along the street???
  • Options
    Re: A question for the girls
    Originally posted by Russ100

1) would you just carry on walking and think he was nice?

2) want me to stop and make conversation with you? Maybe try and get your number etc?

Basically what I'm asking is would you like to be chatted up just walking along the street???

Yeah, it'd be nice to know. Thing is, what would ya say to someone you just eyed up in the street ??

I'd be so damn embarrased...
  • Options
    I don't think I would be embarssed, just would find it hard for smething to say maybe?

Come on girls, replie will YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hmm...I wouldn't like ti. When I'm walking down a street I tend to be in a rush with a reason why i'm doing it and being chatted up is the last thing on my mind.

But of course it does depend how sexy the guy was...some I just wouldn't be able to resist.

I always stop and chat to the sexy guys who try it, but none have ever got anywhere. :D

Personally I don't do the chating up, wherever I am. I just wait for guys to come up to me. Maybe the odd smile, just let them notice me eyeing them up but more often than not I don't even do that, just carry on having a laugh with my mates and well the way we are tends to attract the guys anyway;)
  • Options
    What about the girls? This is meant to be the new age of equality and that crap. How do women feel about chatting men up or do you still think its the place of a man?
    I imagine its way easier for a women to do this aswell- as most men wont the offer!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    What about the girls? This is meant to be the new age of equality and that crap. How do women feel about chatting men up or do you still think its the place of a man?
    I imagine its way easier for a women to do this aswell- as most men wont the offer!

hey I replied.

I think you guys see a girl who chats you up as easy and too forward anyways. Or at least thats what most of the guys who I've asked about it have said. :)
  • Options
    I wouldn't see it like that. I think its nice because it breaks the ice and gets the ball rolling.

So come on girls, what you waiting for??

LOL :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Russ100
    I wouldn't see it like that. I think its nice because it breaks the ice and gets the ball rolling.

Ah well I know strange guys then. :rolleyes: I already knew that though :lol:
  • Options
    But its easier for guys as blokes wont beet around the bush so to speak. We'll either talk to ya if we like ya or tell you to get lost.
    With girsl you find this out about an hour later!
    It depends more on your approach in chatting to them- you say easy like a bad thing, its a girl who knows what she wants and both sides are happy- two winners no losers?
    I never know where I stand chatting up girls and thats why I dont do it more often-
  • Options
    as i said above im shite at chatting up girls/flirting. i end up talking to girls and making jokes and crap, but i'm shite at reading signals, i.e if they like me or not so we both end up looking like idiots.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    But its easier for guys as blokes wont beet around the bush so to speak. We'll either talk to ya if we like ya or tell you to get lost.
    With girsl you find this out about an hour later!
    It depends more on your approach in chatting to them- you say easy like a bad thing, its a girl who knows what she wants and both sides are happy- two winners no losers?
    I never know where I stand chatting up girls and thats why I dont do it more often-

I know what I want and I always get itthough without chatting guys up. If I see a guy who I like then i'll always get him, and if a guy tries it that I don't like I won't lead him on...well unless I'm very drunk and then I'm bad, but hey ho.

I dunno, I think guys like doing the chasing though, and a girl who does that spoils their fun. Or so all my mates say:)