Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spot

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

first of all sorry for not introducing myself first.........

anyway i have a spot on my penis, its the only one there just bigger than a normal spot, it's unlikley to be a std/sti cos ive never had sex, waht should i do? its only been there a couple of days..

thanx

Comments

• Options
    If it was me I'd visit your GP, no one can really diagnose what it is on these forums, and its best to be safe than sorry

Oh and welcome to the forum :)
  • Options
    If there's no irritation or sorness I don't think there's nothing to worry about,but for your peace of mind, go to see your Docs,don't be embarressed:blush: They see them every day:wave:
  • Options
    Re: Spot
    Originally posted by 99854d65as4654d
    Hi

first of all sorry for not introducing myself first.........

anyway i have a spot on my penis, its the only one there just bigger than a normal spot, it's unlikley to be a std/sti cos ive never had sex, waht should i do? its only been there a couple of days..

thanx

99854d65as4654d? Wow! That just trips off the tongue ....

If you've only had the spot for a couple of days, why worry for the time being? If it's there after a couple of weeks, then see the doc.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Spot
    Originally posted by Teagan

99854d65as4654d? Wow! That just trips off the tongue ....
    Just what I was thinking ! :eek:

Wonder what he calls himself for short ? :confused:
  • Options
    Hi 998...

If you haven't had sexual contact then you probably don't have an STI. It is most likely to be Fordyce spots or small cysts, both of which are harmless and not infectious. Ask your GP about it to put your mind at rest, they see stuff like this every day, and won't make a fuss about it.

This is quite a common question, so I'll close this thread and let you do a search to see what other people have said on the subject before. Use the grey button at the top of the page and use search words such as 'penis' and 'spot'.
This discussion has been closed.