Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Trouble at Wimbledon - Wallingford game

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
As anyone who's read the Times might have noticed, there was trouble at our away game at Wallingford last Saturday.

This was our most important game of the season- we were second and playing against the first team on the table- and we had looked forward to it. Sadly a group of wankers from Oxford Utd, whose game had been postponed, decided to pay us a visit. We went into the bar at half time and suddenly all hell broke loose. Bottles, glasses and chairs where flying everywhere and a massive brawl followed. There were only a handful of police at the ground- there is no trouble involving Wimbledon games, especially in non-league- and they struggled to contain things. Within minutes however police vans, dogs and even a bloody chopper had appeared.

I saw one bloke with his eyebrow busted by a bottle and I hear there were a few other injuries. We couldn't be bothered to return to the ground for the second half after all of that. The day had been ruined.

At least the police and Wallingford have acknowledged that it wasn't us who created trouble. Still, an unpleasant thing to see. I hope the cunts stay away from us in the future.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its happening every few weeks when we play now, 26 arrests on saturday at wolves again, hoolganism is well and truely back on the up, some of our fans and the wolves fans had things like CS spray, metal bars and even a police truncheon, its only a matter of time before someone gets killed, possibly a policeman.