Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Paying for hotmail

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you have to pay to have a hotmail account now? I have tried to set one up but it keeps asking me for payment details.:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you look down the bottom of the page, its in small writing, it says if you only want 2mb space or something, click here in blue:)
    Yeah its a catch to try and get you to pay for it...

You can get it for free, but its suppose to be they are going to start to charge...
    This *is* Microsoft we're talking about... :eek:

How d'you insert a pound of flesh into a card-number field?
    Originally posted by bad seed
    This *is* Microsoft we're talking about... :eek:

How d'you insert a pound of flesh into a card-number field?

Microsoft are really getting to me at the moment. However, sadly, they make the best keyboards and mice. *kicks them* Ah well, Opera is far better than IE will ever be.
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

Microsoft are really getting to me at the moment. However, sadly, they make the best keyboards and mice. *kicks them* Ah well, Opera is far better than IE will ever be.

got an MS keyboard and mouse...but only because they have loads of buttons and were 2 for 1 at Pissy World. :)
    Originally posted by bad seed

got an MS keyboard and mouse...but only because they have loads of buttons and were 2 for 1 at Pissy World. :)

Aye, mine's got volume control and stuff.
    Yeah well, my speakers have got volume control, don't see me shouting about it.
    As for MSN and Hotmail, it isn't worth paying for it. If I want to send a large file I use my home account which can handle attachments of unlimited size and is free :p
    I'd never pay for Hotmail, I'd rather stick with my unlimited-space, without-as-much-spam ISP account.