Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last nite me and my friends were stoned but there was one boy who was drunk and he was making a fool of himself-kept begging the boys house we were in cud he play his guitar(he has just got a new big £400 peddle for it)..then we were down the town and there was alot of drunk people going about the town making fools of themselves.Lst nite just showed me how people make fools of themselves whilst drunk..it is so stupid to get that drunk.
What are peoples views on these type of situations?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why not get that drunk? why smoke weed? why take e's..why take coke? for enjoyment... for the hell of it, makin a show of urself is all part of it..somethin to talk about the next day
    whats wrong with asking if he could play his guitar? why is that making a fool of himself? what I cant understand is why some dope smokers are so holier than thou, To be honest in my experience there is nothing as boring as a room full of stoned people.
    No loco--2 enjoy the feeling of it and relax and love it.
    You had to be there to see it rainbow-hes a play act..why cud he not play it u ask!cuz he was really drunk and cud have dropped it-thats why.were u stoned at the time in the room full of stoned people?
    no i havent smoked dope since i was about 16 or 17, but have always had friends and family who do smoke. I dont mind people having the odd joint, but when you get a room full of people really stoned just sitting there monging out, they may as well be on heroin, maybe you can only enjoy it if you are stoned too, but in that case its the same as seeing a very drunk person and thinking they are making a fool of themselves. if you were drunk too, you probably would have just thought he was having a laugh, but as it happens, he was on his drug of choice and you were on your drug of choice. yours is not superior to his, and to outsiders, you could easily be seen as being as much of a fool as your friend, so its not nice to look down your nose at people.
    What drugs do u do know then rainbow?u can enjoy it if ur stoned too.
    Good point about me drunk as well and thinking its okay.Next time i wont critise him.
    I drink to enjoy. I don't stagger, lose memory or puke in the nearest gutter.

I went to Godskitchen last Friday and had 6 Smirnoff Ices. That got me merrily drunk and on the dancefloor for about three hours. Before I left the club, I drank about three bottles of water and then got to the train station back to Stafford.

Theres really only so much you can enjoy before it takes over you. It can't be nice to chuck up, quickly followed by KO.

I've witness people doing 'moonies' (even friends), but I can't say what quantity you drink to stat level 4 (stupor).

P.S. The five levels are:
    1. Animation
    2. Euphoria
    3. Confusion
    4. Stupor
    5. KO
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    in my experience there is nothing as boring as a room full of stoned people.

My thoughts exactally. I've tried dope in various ways and i can safely say that in my opinion it's not as brilliant as people make out. I'd much prefer to drink alcohol than smoke a joint. It's just more...fun.
    Originally posted by Loco4Life
    Why not get that drunk? why smoke weed? why take e's..why take coke? for enjoyment... for the hell of it, makin a show of urself is all part of it..somethin to talk about the next day

Yes, yes, yes. :)
    I seem to always make a pratt out of myself in some way or another... some one has to make everyone laugh dont they.
    I think a lot of drugs have their own place as it were, why stick with just one, I'd rather have a smorgasboard for the varius occations.
    I love been pissed, sometimes I think it is the best drug, on other occasions I think its pills, once in a while I think its weed. What I do know is if people are enjoying themselves on whatever they are doing then what does it matter ? If your spending leisure time observing everyone else enjoying themselves then it seems pretty obvious who has got it wrong here ;)
    depends. some people get pretty antisocial as a result of not being able to handle their drink. i used to drink at a ridiculously fast rate and would find myself doing things that I hate myself for doing, like flashing which pissed everybody else off too. Now I go in for slow drinking, because I can enjoy a drink without being silly. I don't know, being silly when drunk just seems a little bit pathetic and people get pissed off with you. One thing I find with drinking lots is it makes me want to do other drugs as well. Is this a good thing or not? And is it normal?
    I think I might have reached almost KO stage a couple of times.
    But it took a foolish amount of alcohol, and I'd not recommend it to anyone.