Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

?????? Pills ??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont really know much with regards Pills etc but I would really like to know about the effects and everything. You here so much in the news mags etc etc about how people who have taken 1 pill have died and what they do to you. I have read the fact sheets etc on the effects but there all written from medical points of veiw slightly bias. I think the way forward is first hand information from the people out there actually taking them.

Just wanted your veiws, opinions and stories.

Thanks everyone

Me

Comments

• Options
    pills

Firstly, most deaths recorded have been caused not solely by the pill. It is the result of either drinking too much water, too little water or overheating yourself from too intense dancing. And even then, the death rate is no where near some of the Legal drugs. (alcohol, fags)

How do you feel? Hmm. One word could sum it all up and that's where it gets it's name. You feel pure ecstacy! The lights look more beautiful than ever before, the music grabs you and makes you want to dance, and it will make you want to dance so bad you will have to force yourself to stop so you can take a break. All your 6 senses are amplified. You feel peaceful, at one with everyone around you. You feel nothing but pure happiness.

On the slightly negative side, You're eyes look like they are rolled back in your head. You can't piss very well. The comedown (after you have had your high) makes you feel sorta depressed sometimes. And the after affect makes you feel like a zombie the next day. I probably left something out but time to go to work, someone else can continue :)

All in all, I luv it. :D
  • Options
    Pills are scrum-diddly-umptious ;)
  • Options
    What does Extacy feel like :D
    You will love everyone, try to hug someone while you are on x .. whole new experiance :)
    But like thaistixx said, music sounds better, more alive (difficult to explain) lights are brighter. Everything is just .. well ... good :)

Extacy related deaths are quite rare.

From 1994-1999, there were 27 Ecstasy-related deaths in the U.S. as reported by SAMSA
    And that is an incredibly low number compared how many people take Extacy every weekend.

But most of them are duo to overheating.
    Just remeber to drink enough water :)
    - but TO much tho .. there is one case I remeber from the top of my head where a girl actually died from drinking to much water while rolling.
    1/2 l. water per hour dancing is enough.

Have fun :D
  • Options
    Re: ?????? Pills ??????
    Originally posted by just-smile
    You here so much in the news mags etc etc about how people who have taken 1 pill have died and what they do to you.

For your first time i reckon that you should start off small, its only 1 time so take a half and see what happens to you, although extremely rare (as mentioned a great deal less than any other drug) MDMA or the numerous other drugs you are likely to get in your pill have been known to react strangely sometimes seriously in certain people, so maybe start off small your first time see how you feel and if its all a-ok, you know that you probably dont react badly to them.
    I dont really know much with regards Pills etc but I would really like to know about the effects and everything.

Its different with everyone, but most people feel the same core set of emotions, like mentioned music seems more "alive" or "rounded", hugs and being close to people is a totally different experience, Youll feel totally at ease and peace and chances are pretty high you will really enjoy it! Just remember to be careful till you know whats up and know your limits...
    I have read the fact sheets etc on the effects but there all written from medical points of veiw slightly bias. I think the way forward is first hand information from the people out there actually taking them.

This is true to a certain extent but despite the bias a lot of the studies have lots of truth behind them, with actual real live experiments undertaken to get the results. Adversely you may get a slightly opposite bias from users of e, in that they will be swayed the other way. Take both opinions into account, the medical stuff is there for a reason which is genuinely to warn of what could (however how unlikely) happen in the worst case, it isnt all just one big propaganda machine to make you stop doing what they dont want you to do.
  • Options
    You are right in saying that one pill could kill you, however the risks are very small, there are about a dozen pill related deaths in the UK and the last estimate I heard was that 1,000,000 pills are taken each week.
    And some of those dozen deaths are more likely to be caused by a cocktail of drugs.

If you are concerned about the safety of what you are taking, make sure you know who you are buying it off, and if you can get your hands on a testing kit. They're not that expencive and they will give you more peace of mind.

As for the experiance itself, well when I first did them I just remember thinking, wow, so this is whats it like to be, the music was so good, I was doing it with my brother and I remember thinking how cool that was, I felt really close to him them. Then I think the clearest memory I have is turning round and looking at this girl, she smiled at me and I just knew that she knew I was high and I felt really excepted and happy.
  • Options
    I so wanna do X-tasy. The man I'm seeing now does E so I might do my first E with him quite soon cos at least I know who I'm getting it off. I can't wait to do it but I've been too scared that I'll die but if it happens, it happens, I'll take the chance cos I SO wanna feel all these lovely feelings that everyone says about, it sounds SO good!:love: :shocking:
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I've been too scared that I'll die but if it happens, it happens

You've got a nice outlook on life there! :p

Seriously though, I was scared on the nite I first dropped a pill, but when I came up, it was the feeling I've ever experienced! I think every1 feels scared on their first time! :)
  • Options
    :Dya:Dfeel:Dlike:Dthis:Don:Da:Dpill:D
  • Options
    first things first figure out whats in the pill. Go to www.pillreports.com. its safe and easy lol. then ask the person dealing it to you. A GOOD DEALER TESTS HIS PILLS!!! never buy unless they try = )
  • Options
    first things first figure out whats in the pill. Go to www.pillreports.com. its safe and easy lol. then ask the person dealing it to you. A GOOD DEALER TESTS HIS PILLS!!! never buy unless they try = )

Look at the age of the thread dude. You gotta be fucked off your face!
This discussion has been closed.