Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spliff or Bong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what do you prefer? I usually do bongs as I love the hit you get that you can't get from a spliff. Also I find it makes your weed last longer. Although saying that, smoking a spliff allows you to actually taste the weed you are smoking and so is more enjoyable in some respects....I really can't decide.....no, definitely bongs!

Comments

• Options
    Spliffs if I'm chillin'
    Bongs if I'm pillin' ;)
  • Options
    Bongs all the way
  • Options
    Can't beat just chillin while smokin a spliff, if i'm in a group then bongs are the way..:D
  • Options
    used to smoke bongs all the time before i could roll and loved it... then i learned to roll and never looked back...
    im not really sure why i dont bother with bongs anymore.....
    i actually think i prefer the high from bongs to joints, (well from what i remember anyway) but i dont really like the experience of smoking them you know forcing yourself to take as much as you can and all taht.....
    id much rather just chill with a joint, smoke it at my own pace.... enjoy the flavour of the skunk.....
    etc.....

having said that i might dig the bong out one of these days just for a bit of nostalgia you know....:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maypoo
    Spliffs if I'm chillin'
    Bongs if I'm pillin' ;)
    you got the start of a good tune there !only time i smoke out of any kind of contraption is when i visit my youngest son . i'm happier just rolling a spliff and smoking. done all the hot knives and hookahs etc many moons ago. just dont bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you got the start of a good tune there !only time i smoke out of any kind of contraption is when i visit my youngest son . i'm happier just rolling a spliff and smoking. done all the hot knives and hookahs etc many moons ago. just dont bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.

Yeah...I prefer spliffs usually...more relaxing and probably more sociable, if your all sat around with a couple of spliffs going...but when I've had a sesion on pills, i prefer bongs because...

a)I can't be arsed to roll a joint
    b)I can't roll a joint

OR

c)What the hell is a joint? :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maypoo

c)What the hell is a joint? :D
    beckyboo's bar is a joint. a classy joint.
  • Options
    Spong, a heady mixture of the two...........
  • Options
    what do you mean bongs all the way shogun...any time im toking with you you always have joints and I have the bong.oh yeh,youre changing from joints to bongs arent you because of wednesday.
  • Options
    yea i am...its not always like that-i have joints going about but i still use my pipe and i use ur bong sometimes but from now on im using my pipe and in a crowd ill take a few tokes on a joint but nothing too much-but ill smoke my pipe all day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    beckyboo's bar is a joint. a classy joint.

Yeah too classy for the likes of me (I've applied for a job there as chef, but Becks hasn't got back to me yet, maybe you could put a good word in for me, I've got all the equipment and my own uniform!)...I prefer drinking cider down the local park...like the hobo that I am! :p
  • Options
    I rarely use bongs at all anymore, if I smoke I much prefer to share a spliff, I do use a bong to smoke 5-meo-dmt every know and then though.
  • Options
    i enjoy a hit of a bong just to give you that innitial rush...but i enjoy smoking a spliff...i like the taste of skunk (which some of my friends surprisingly dont lke concidering they smoke it so much)

though if you really wanna get fucked - shotguns. PHATest headrush ever...:D

:yum:....skuuuuunk...