Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

showering with friends.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    ROFL Not quite what I meant, but whatever turns you on! :D
    Naaaa, I'd still prefer to be an international man of mystery. Unless you can find a way to convince me otherwise. Suggestions on a post-card to......

Mr_Wobble ;)

Hmm....what will it take to convince you? I'll see what I can do. ;)
    I'd rather hear more about Kazbo's showers, to be honest..

Wouldn't you just eh. I don't know...what are guys like eh? :rolleyes: Typical! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

Wouldn't you just eh. I don't know...what are guys like eh? :rolleyes: Typical! ;)

Hey, if there's even the slightest possibility of girl-on-girl action involved, then all guy's blood flow is diverted from the brain. It can't be helped. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

Hey, if there's even the slightest possibility of girl-on-girl action involved, then all guy's blood flow is diverted from the brain. It can't be helped. :p

From the brain???? :confused::lol:

Now don't do this to me...I've only just worked out your male...it's worrying :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

)Oooo! Girl on girl! *gets excited* *passes out* :D

Kazbo. I'm open to suggestions about what you can do. :naughty: *passes out*

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    To be honest I find being any form of naked with people of the opposite sex to make uncomfortable. I can get down to boxers, but anything further than that would be pretty awkward for me. Especially in the swimming pool changing rooms/showers. Yuk
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    )

Kazbo. I'm open to suggestions about what you can do. :naughty: *passes out*

Mr_Wobble ;)

Ooh.....but you know I'll do anything....so what will it take....bearing in mind that if I meet you it's pointless not giving me photo anyways. :p
  • Options
    From 2002.
This discussion has been closed.