Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

showering with friends.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do you think of showering with friends. people that are of the sex of the people that you like, yet these people are only friends. do you find that decent (hey, your saving water) or do you find it wrong?(getting naked in water will only cause trouble with people that you don't sexually want)

Comments

• Options
    cant say its ever come up (no pun intended)
  • Options
    Er, I've not showered with any friends so I can't say. But morally I'm all for people getting wet and wild together:naughty:, as long as no one get's hurt
  • Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Why not, some things happen somethings don't. Just like I'd share my bed with any of my male friends, I'd be fine showering with them as well....remembers she has done so maybe thats why. :lol:
  • Options
    I find the concept of showering with someone whose just a friend a bit strange. I assume we're not talking about a communal shower, such as a changing rooms shower, but an ordinary shower cubicle at home. I mean, what's the reason? Showers aren't renowned for being very large, so you're going to be right next to each other, getting in each other's way, so I can't see an excuse of saving time, or water, being a good enough reason. But then again, there's no reason why people can't have a shower together, it just sounds strange to me. I'm sure at least one of you must have fancied the idea just to see the other naked, and enjoyed it. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I've showered with others before.

A couple of times it was when someone was sleeping over and my apartment had a limited amount of hot water, but it was the first time we had hot water in days. We both jumped in and I honestly can't remember looking at the person. Several other times it was in an effort to save time. Many of those times was a mixture of both.

I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable doing the same now, but I haven't had many hot water shortages before having to go somewhere formal lately.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I'm sure at least one of you must have fancied the idea just to see the other naked, and enjoyed it. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

:no: Just one of them things. A lot have been whilst youth hosteling, when you've got to get out of the place and there's no showers left you tend to compromise:)

But hey, there's one I did purely to see him naked....:D and yes I did enjoy it
    hehehe!
  • Options
    I'd probably find it a bit odd. Generally if I'm in a (non-comunal) shower with someone then it's someone I'm in love or lust with, not one of my mates. I've done a fair bit of youth hostelling too, and I don't remember ever having to share a shower with someone. To be honest if someone asked me if I wanted to share a shower with them, I wouldn't think it was necessarily in order to save water.
  • Options
    I don't think I'd want to see any of my male friends naked!! :eek: (Unless I fancied them ;)) It'd just be completely weird doing that with a 'platonic' friend!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    I'd probably find it a bit odd. Generally if I'm in a (non-comunal) shower with someone then it's someone I'm in love or lust with, not one of my mates. I've done a fair bit of youth hostelling too, and I don't remember ever having to share a shower with someone. To be honest if someone asked me if I wanted to share a shower with them, I wouldn't think it was necessarily in order to save water.

It wasn't neccessary, only to save time. We usually go with about 15-20 of us and if we all want showers at the same time to get out of the hostel by required time there aren't usually enough showers for us all. It just then becomes easier. I suppose though that I do have a very close group of friends and we will do anything infront of each other, so I suppose showering doesn't really bother us either.
  • Options
    Aha! I knew that most of you would enjoy seeing someone of the opposite sex naked, especially if sharing a shower. :) Water conservation? Time saving? lol :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I don't think my boyf would be terribly happy if i was showering with my male mates. I dunno, I think I'd have to be at least a little attracted to someone, physically, before I showered with them. I can't imagine showering with either of my two male best mates... *cringes* Eww!
  • Options
    Aha! I knew that most of you would enjoy seeing someone of the opposite sex naked, especially if sharing a shower. :) Water conservation? Time saving? lol :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

What your saying if the opportunity came up that one of your female friends whom you really fancied said come have a shower with me you wouldn't.

:no: thought not :p
  • Options
    I would have no problem showering with a friend (female)

If its a good friend then I cant see what the problem would be, the closest I have come would be when 5 of us got in a shower in our undies, but that was a very messy weekend :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

What your saying if the opportunity came up that one of your female friends whom you really fancied said come have a shower with me you wouldn't.

:no: thought not :p
    Noooo, I'm not saying that! I most certainly would have a shower with them! What I find odd is the concept of having a shower with a friend of the opposite sex (or same sex if you're that way inclined) when you either don't fancy them, or wouldn't get any enjoyment out of seeing them naked.

Now, all I need is the opportunity. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Noooo, I'm not saying that! I most certainly would have a shower with them! What I find odd is the concept of having a shower with a friend of the opposite sex (or same sex if you're that way inclined) when you either don't fancy them, or wouldn't get any enjoyment out of seeing them naked.

Now, all I need is the opportunity. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

But if you don't fancy them it just becomes a convenience and nothing else...makes life easier sometimes...

but wink wink nudge nudge...hehe.;):naughty:;)
  • Options

But if you don't fancy them it just becomes a convenience and nothing else...makes life easier sometimes...

but wink wink nudge nudge...hehe.;):naughty:;)
    But it's unlikely you wouldn't fancy them, or at least enjoy seeing them naked. Personally, I don't see how either trying not to, or hiding, a stiffie is going to make life easier. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    But it's unlikely you wouldn't fancy them, or at least enjoy seeing them naked. Personally, I don't see how either trying not to, or hiding, a stiffie is going to make life easier. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

:lol: okies so it might be more awkward for blokes cos of that but hey I can't say I've ever actually noticed when in the shower with em....well apart from with the one guy I did fancy.....mmm.....:D

But yep...me's only fancied one of em....but then if you met my mates you'd understand why :lol::rolleyes::lol:
  • Options

:lol: okies so it might be more awkward for blokes cos of that but hey I can't say I've ever actually noticed when in the shower with em....well apart from with the one guy I did fancy.....mmm.....:D

But yep...me's only fancied one of em....but then if you met my mates you'd understand why :lol::rolleyes::lol:
    You make it sound like it's a frequent occurance? :D
    Hmmm, I hadn't allowed for the fact that most of your friends were hideously freakish bog mutants, my appologies. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    You make it sound like it's a frequent occurance? :D
    Hmmm, I hadn't allowed for the fact that most of your friends were hideously freakish bog mutants, my appologies. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

Thats cos it is fairly...lol!

Then again it is more frequent with the girlies these days. ;)

But aye....severe shortage of decent lookging guys within my mates :( Or actually in the surrounding area :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I don't really see the problem with taking showers together. I wouldn't use the excuse (if it's an excuse) or water conservation. Kind of lame. I mean, there are certain good friends of mine that I wouldn't mind taking showers with, girls and guys. Now don't get my wrong, I'm not bi, but at the same time, we are close friends, and who gives a flip. I mean, most of my female friends might not mind it. Shoot, I've known my next door neighbord for all her life. She wouldn't mind. But yeah.
  • Options
    Then again it is more frequent with the girlies these days. ;)
    Oh, now just stop it, or I'm going to be stuck with the image of your and another girl in the shower, playing with soap, suds, and the loofa! Doh! Too late. I won't be able to think of anything else now!
    But aye....severe shortage of decent lookging guys within my mates :( Or actually in the surrounding area :rolleyes:

Well, you must pick some ugly mates then. Erm, we're not mates are we? ...Unless you wish to have a shower with your "ugly" mates, of course. ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Oh, now just stop it, or I'm going to be stuck with the image of your and another girl in the shower, playing with soap, suds, and the loofa! Doh! Too late. I won't be able to think of anything else now!

Hehe....your getting predictable Wobble, but yeah me and the girlies often shower together when getting ready to go out, just puts us in the mood for a good night :D But I aint saying any more :p, wouldn't want you thinking too much or we never know what might happen.;)

Well, you must pick some ugly mates then. Erm, we're not mates are we? ...Unless you wish to have a shower with your "ugly" mates, of course. ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)

:(I don't remember ever seeing a picture of you. Think it's time you put one up :p Then I'll answer that question ;)
  • Options
    Ah, but you've said it now, so I've imagined it now. Predictably. :)
    Hmmm, a picture of me? I don't think so. I'd prefer to remain anonymous. Having said that, there is someone whose seen a picture of me, and a couple of people who've met me. You could always ask them - if you can remember who they are. :p

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Please.....you never know what you might get in return;) :D;)
  • Options
    Please.....you never know what you might get in return;) :D;)
    The piss taken? :eek2: :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    The piss taken? :eek2: :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

:no: but if your into that kinda thing we can always try to accomodate it ;)
  • Options

:no: but if your into that kinda thing we can always try to accomodate it ;)
    ROFL Not quite what I meant, but whatever turns you on! :D
    Naaaa, I'd still prefer to be an international man of mystery. Unless you can find a way to convince me otherwise. Suggestions on a post-card to......

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    the mr. wobble and kazbo story...:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    the mr. wobble and kazbo story...:p
    [Sun mode]Exclusively serialised on thesite.org. Read about the sensational stories of hot steamy shower sex. All is revealed on page 5. Jordan bares bonkers breasts, page 3.[/Sun mode]

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'd rather hear more about Kazbo's showers, to be honest..

:crazyeyes
This discussion has been closed.