Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wierd question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes I know it's a wierd kind of question, and the story behind it is a long one, but I just wondered......say if someone drew on your leg in biro, pressing pretty hard, would it stain the skin and remain visible for years and years afterwards? Anyone have any idea?

Comments

• Options
    depends. your skin sheds every 30 days, as you have about 7 layers, and they are constantly shedding and moving to the surface. so, it will come off as drey skin within 30 days. If the skin was broken, it is possible to stain your flesh with the ink, but this is poisonous (i think) anyway, so if u were bleeding u should have seen a doctor or hospital. But, otherwise, you can either scrub really really hard until ur skin turns red to rip off your skin, or you can just wait for it to fade...
  • Options
    well... :chin:

some guy stabbed a biro into my boyfriends hand about 3 years back, though not enough to make it bleed... but now he has this blue mark under his skin which looks like a freckle and wont go away! :p
  • Options
    Thanx for your comments - so now I know that the mark on my leg is a biro stain - quite bizarre really - since it was put there nearly 15 years ago
  • Options
    Originally posted by samuti
    some guy stabbed a biro into my boyfriends hand about 3 years back, though not enough to make it bleed... but now he has this blue mark under his skin which looks like a freckle and wont go away! :p

I still have a bit of lead inside my finger from when I was about 6 and this boy in my class stabbed me with his pencil! Nice :rolleyes: Been there 16 years and I'm still alive so never mind!