Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ecstacy & Speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Good combination?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In my experience yes, with a gram of speed I usually only need one pill, just to fog the head a bit.
    What's the effects like compared to ecstacy and speed on their own, though?
    If i do take e & speed together i always take speed as a pick me up when im at the moggy stage of a pill so i can keep dancin.

Used to take speed on its own when i was younger but didnt like the side effects ie not being able to sleep when i wanted, verbal diorea, the worst cum down ever!

Fuckin love pills, have had too many wicked nights to remember but i just love being in the centre of the dance floor when that tune drops in!!!!! There is no other feeling like it!
    a perfect combo for me is:
    1/3 of a gram speed before i leave my place.
    and 2-3 pills divided trough the night while clubbing :D
    The mixing of them is preaty much as you'd expect it to be really, you just get the mdma with more energy.

Personaly I dont find pure mdma to be a great club drug on its own I prefer it for at home, chilling out with mates. I always do speed when I'm out and maybe some mdma.

You have to remember though that you are putting quite a strain on your body, so be careful, plus the come down might be quite bad. Also speed lasts quite a bit longer than mdma so take that at the start then the pills later.
    have never done estacy,but i know what u mean about the cum down after doing speed!!! i find that pro plus helps though!! how does everybody who does speed take it? i dab at it,but my mate snorts it
    I guess it depends on what type of speed you have but I've given up putting it on my gums after a new year party where I had, 1x200mg mdma cap, 4 tri-mitzis, and then bombed 1/2g base then dabed the rest, at 5am took a tab of acid and then realised that I had really nasty ulcers all over the front of my mouth and couldnt smile without it hurting for a week.
    thank god i aint alone!!! ive just cum back from a hen w/end and my mouth is full of ulcers!
    I learnt something else that night too, NEVER go anywhere near Erith. Its a god forsaken place. Horrible.
    tried it and loved it. lots of time speed is in X also. good for when you are at a club.
    In my experiance this combo is good but you have to know your body, you can end up taking too much and then your just tying yourself in for a rough ride on the way down.
    A lot of pills (as has been said) this year have contained at least trace amounts of speed.