Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

itchy nose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so recently my nose has been really dry on the inside and really really itchy too. its never happened before so its not like one of those ailments that pop up during the different seasons. it has been going on about 2 weeks now. and plainly, its just annoying. does anyobdy else experience this? any solutions?

Comments

• Options
    2 weeks? well, i get dry skin around my nose, nowe winter is here and theres lots of central heating (why everybody? its nice weather!) it dries our skin up. Nose goes first cos it has a large surface area - i think anyway. Try a moisturising cream, that might heal it if its dry skin...
  • Options
    but its not the skin, its inside my nose that is dead dry and itchy.
  • Options
    Sounds like it could be a skin infection, best going to see the doc about it. If it's been going on that long. I would have expected it to clear up by now, if it was anything else. Can't do any harm to see a doc and get a true diagnosis on it. He should be able to prescribe you something to help as well.
  • Options
    See your doctor about it, and ask a pharmacist if there's anything they can give you to soothe it while you're waiting to see the doctor.