Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Who watched Neighbours?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who watched it today?

Drew dying and all that? It happened very quickly I thought!

Very sad though :(:( Didn't you think? :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I only read about it, sounded very cheesy.. I mean, the guy gets thrown from a horse, lands and can't move but does the very carmy "Go Libby, get help.. leave me" lark and later dies of internal injuries at hospital.... quite over dramatic and cheesy!

Some of the things that come out from that program really suck, not saying I didn't used to watch it or anything.. we get all the Aussie Episodes broadcasted out here so we're about 6 months ahead...

I don't watch much TV anymore... I reckon Lou will go next ;)
    Yeah I thought it was a bit quick too, he falls off the horse, then dies and then gets buried all in the same episode :crying: :crying:
    i watched this a while ago for the first time in ages....what happened to Susan? I was really confused!! hehe
    i didnt watch what happened to susan but i think she hit her head and now she thinks she 16 again.
    Well I cried my eyes out - it reminded me off when my mother fell off a horse about six years ago and injured her spine. She was in hospital for ages and could of died (Drew stylee) so it can actually happen but I do agree that it was stupid how the whole cast managed to fly there so quickly, especially when it takes five hours by air, and that doesn't include waiting at the airport, transfers etc. Hmmmmmmmm.

As for Susan, she has amnesia.
    I saw it, was kind of sad. Pretty cheesey though, yep. Quite amusing the way he died. Been watching Neighbours since i was born. Am addicted to it, although its not so good as it used to be. Whats going on with Susan is absolutely crazy :)
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Yeah I thought it was a bit quick too, he falls off the horse, then dies and then gets buried all in the same episode :crying: :crying:

I didn't watch it, but I just want to say, how bloody rediculous!
    It was so badly done it was almost funny.

Look on the bright side, no more bad hair :)
    Can I just say that the way Drew died was not stupid or ridiculous! It can actually happen, I know, because my mother nearly died from falling off a horse in a very similar way. It looked like nothing, just a little fall, but it depends how you land.
    The story line may have been cheesy, but I can't stand reading these comments that it was ridiculous.
    I agree about it all happening so fast!!
    I cried at the funeral bit though! It was so sad and I'm feeling emotional lately so i just let it all out!!!:lol:
    Must've been the last day of his contract...so they just got everything out of the way...and yes...it was bloody hilarious!! :lol::lol::D:lol:
    Pure comedy
    The storylines on Neighbours over the last few moths have been really awful.

A woman with amnesia who thinks she's 16 again.
    A girl with an amazing voice who's too shy to sing in public.
    An illiterate Irishman.
    Drew being killed off and stuck in the ground, all in one episode.

and on and on...
    i missed it Monday and Tuesday this week due to having rel's staying who really wouldn't have approved of me watching it, came back to it on Wednesday and was really shocked when I found out Drew was dead. How can they kill him off...he's so cute. :lol:

But yeah the story lines are getting ridiculous at the moment....just makes for amusement rather than the normal soap so i don't mind.;)
    I hadnt watched it for about six months so decided to catch up with it since I had a couple of days off work..

Thought its always good for a laugh.. was in tears at the funeral bit!! Been a wee bit emotional recently so it was a great excuse to have a good cry and get it out my system! :(
    i grew up watching it but i never see it any more cos i work 3 nights a week while its on. but i know my mum and my sister both cried their eyes out. oh and the susan storyline is ridiculous
    one thing i would like to know...

if your sister's husband died would you not be there at the funeral for your sister??

where the hell were Billy and Malcolm?