Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

girls anotomy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do girls pee from whee u stick ure dick? sorry for the daftness and bluntness of this post :)

Comments

• Options
    It all depends on where you 'stick your dick'.

If you mean your boxers, then no.
  • Options
    >cough!splutter!!<
    God I nearly choked on my coffee!
    You are 18 and you dont know the answer to this? What have you been doing during human biology?!

Go to the library, get a book about the human anatomy and have a look at the female of the species. You will see they dont. You can answer all your other nagging questions on the female body whilst youre there.
  • Options
    Simply put, no.

I too am amazed that you don't know this - I think you should consider suing your LEA. However, methinks they probably did teach you this stuff, but you either never went to school orwere like my brother and had the ability to appear awake when infact you were dreaming of naked women and fast cars.......
  • Options
    The vagina and the opening of the urethra (where the urine comes out) are separate.

If you need diagrams, try searching on google. The image search is very comprehensive.
This discussion has been closed.