Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No appetite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think there's something wrong with me - i have no appetite.

I mean, I've never eaten much anyway, but now i find myself eating a max of two meals a day and not really wanting those.

I DO have a dose of freshers' flu at the moment, but i'm still very very worried

Comments

• Options
    Have you got irregular sleeping patterns?

I have got a similar thing at the moment and have put it down to that...

...but to be fair its not exactly a terrible thig is it! I'm sure a lot of people would like to have a smaller appetite...
  • Options
    I'm the same, scary thing is I used to have a huge appetitie, now I rarely see myself eating, and when I do its usually junk.

:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I'm the same, scary thing is I used to have a huge appetitie, now I rarely see myself eating, and when I do its usually junk.

:(

I have not eaten properly for over a week mixture of stress and not sleeping :(
  • Options
    Angel, it's normal not to want to eat much when you have flu. If you still feel like this in a few days you might want to make an appointment to see the doctor.
  • Options
    I don't have much of an appetite either!! I can go days at a time when I'm not hungry and not interested in food, and then other weeks I can be really hungry all the time!!

If you are worried about it, go to the doctors. It doesn't sound too serious though!

There are many factors which could change how you feel including flu, stress, worry etc. :):)