Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya :) im not a virgin but i av jus got a new boyfriend and i really like him. He is in da army so i dnt c him dat much. We tlk on d fone every nite and txt alday! The fing is nxt time he comes home, he will probably want sex but i dont feel comfortable with my body. Im a size 10 but i feel concious because my boobs are only small and i feel my legs are fat. I dont want him 2 dumb me thou! Wot do I do?!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Sex
    Originally posted by Babee
    Hiya :) im not a virgin but i av jus got a new boyfriend and i really like him. He is in da army so i dnt c him dat much. We tlk on d fone every nite and txt alday! The fing is nxt time he comes home, he will probably want sex but i dont feel comfortable with my body. Im a size 10 but i feel concious because my boobs are only small and i feel my legs are fat. I dont want him 2 dumb me thou! Wot do I do?!

Learn a new lanquage !:)
  • Options
    Why would he dump u?
    Surely u were a size 10 before?
    Just because he may expect sex doesn't mean that you have to give it to him! Just wait and see what happens. Try not to worry about your body, you haven't seen this guy for a while so concentrate on the fact that he is coming home and enjoy him!!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Sex
    Originally posted by Ghostface Killa

Learn a new lanquage !:)

:lol:

I was going to be nice & try to help, but I'm exhausted after trying to read the problem so I'm not going to bother now
  • Options
    Re: Sex
    Originally posted by Babee

Hmmm to be honest i don't like the sound of this! I know ultimately it's your choice whether you want to sleep with him or not but it sounds like your not ready for such a big step :no:

Your only 15 and i know i certainly wasn't ready at your age but hey that's just me. I know your gonna hear this a thousand times but if he respects you and cares enough for you he'll wait until you're 100% ready.... also remember your under the legal age limit so he wouldn't be doing himself any favours by rushing into it!

Your bound to be conscious about your body but believe me if you do eventually decide to make a relationship out of this you'll realise that he will love every inch of your body cos it's you!!!

Best of Luck and think carefully about it!:thumb:
  • Options
    Hi Babee,

Little tip for you, the regulars don't like it if you use text talk to make posts. Plain English will get you a much better response.

Also, you seem quite young, and our sex advice is really aimed at the 16 to 25 age group. There's a site aimed at younger teens that we usually recommend:
    http://www.likeitis.org.uk/sex.html

If you're having problems with your body image, we have some information here that may be useful:
    http://www.thesite.org/magazine/specials_body_image/
This discussion has been closed.